FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-12 1:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-30 11:36, TIKI-RAY wrote:
Hopefully more of the vendors will post soon but Ill be bringing two newer tikis Ive done . Heres a New Guinea style favorite of mine .

And of course we need a wild tiki to stand by the band so heres my screaming tiki I finished .

Man, just look at the tounge !

Off the hook Ray, very Original!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeremysart004
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-13 5:52 pm   Permalink

I have a whole new slew of paintings for this show exclusively...like this one Cheers my friends!

View Profile of Jeremysart004 Send a personal message to Jeremysart004  Email Jeremysart004 Goto the website of Jeremysart004     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 5:59 pm   Permalink

Well i dont think i can top that New Guinea style tiki, but im pluggin away at sum new one of a kind tiki pendants,and Im gonna have on hand sum resin ones as well.. I might even have a png style mask, and possibly a new painting or two..heres some pics to wet your appetites...

Cant wait for the show...

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2009-07-13 18:00 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-14 09:11 am   Permalink

Just so you dont have to look at all 7 pages we bumped this in to give you all the updated info .Since the beginning we had location , vendor and pinup changes so heres the deal on the new flyers being distributed . We had a list of backup vendors and 2 dropped out from the begining . One was added to the flyers and Tiki Tony was added while I was away in Oahu .Dont forget to call ahead and make dinner reservations for that night . It should be packed . Maybe we should start a roll call list . Who will be there ????????

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeremysart004
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-14 09:33 am   Permalink

Myself, Renee, and Jorge from "Radio Free Bakersfield"

View Profile of Jeremysart004 Send a personal message to Jeremysart004  Email Jeremysart004 Goto the website of Jeremysart004     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-14 09:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-13 17:52, Jeremysart004 wrote:

Outstanding! I love a great monkey painting.

Kirby, those pendants are killer, I really like the first one.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vischyssoise
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-14 7:34 pm   Permalink

More goodies from the hut!!!! LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE SHOW!!!

View Profile of Vischyssoise Send a personal message to Vischyssoise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-15 7:16 pm   Permalink

Well, its happening again .... thank God I have a large list of backup people to fill empty spots . Holden of TikiFarm just informed me that he has a prior engagement the same night as the show so he wont be there. So now Im announcing the next backup vendor ....

Jim Bacci of the Tikiyaki Orchestra will be selling his CD's and other related items at the show . We welcome Jim and Tiki Tony and hope they will post something soon . I just dropped of a huge stack of flyers to the Bahooka and other businesses and were getting great feedback . See ya all there !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-15 7:56 pm   Permalink

Aloha All....

Yes I'll be settin' up shop at Bahooka.

Here's a few things I'll have for sale....I'll post pix later.

Both The new "Swingin' Sounds" and "StereoExotique" CD's, of course

Jungle Jetsetter "Commuter Packs" - Which is Tikiyaki Flight Bag, CD, luggage tag by FLuff Shop, Sticker, Coasters and more goodies.

Tikiyaki Orchestra hand carved wood pendants, carved here in SoCal by the mysterious "Quon"

I'm also hoping to Have T-Shirts for this event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and sharing a Bahoooka Gold Cup and some ribs !

Aloha !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-16 02:19 am   Permalink

I heart Tikiyaki Rolls!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2009-07-16 08:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-04 07:25, GO TIKI wrote:
This is going to be a fun event, Come out and get some cool art, Great food and drinks! Here is a couple of pictures of some pin-up ceramic art I'm working on for the show:

Thank You, Cindy and Ray

Amazing stuff! I know the finished products will be very cool! I'm bringing my shopping cart on the 25th! 3pm sharp!!! Ribs, grog, music and merchandise....Sounds like a great Saturday afternoon!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-16 10:38 am   Permalink

I agree with Soccer tiki.
hopefully some people will have a few extra bucks to spend before tiki oasis.

surf bands?
feh!

me DJing? you sure you want people to be there?
thanks Ray. you are a true Bro.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-16 2:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-16 10:38, bigtikidude wrote:
I agree with Soccer tiki.
hopefully some people will have a few extra bucks to spend before tiki oasis.

surf bands?
feh!

me DJing? you sure you want people to be there?
thanks Ray. you are a true Bro.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Yeah they will have $$$.. Remember, this is a different venue with many unique things you might not see at Oasis & the Ladies are there as well.These gals are the real deal, not wannabes, lovely, lovely. Besides you can hit up some pre T.O. items... first pick shopping ya know....

Spin that Surf!

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-07-16 14:04 ]

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-16 10:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-16 14:01, Hiphipahula wrote:
Spin that Surf!

actually considering that there is 2 surf bands.
I will be playing mostly Hawaiian and Exotica.
you know, kinda mix up the vibes.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-16 10:23 pm   Permalink

Here's one of 2 T-Shirt designs I'm planning on having for this event.....

I'll post the second one soon.

First the World famous Tikiyaki Egg Roll Company design.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation