FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Hula Girls, this Friday in HB with Michael Ubaldini!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Hula Girls, this Friday in HB with Michael Ubaldini!!
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-30 5:33 pm   Permalink

Bamboo Ben was there, and it was hugely appreciated, his supporting us! Other then that, not a tiki central person in sight, but that's ok because the place was packed anyway and they loved our songs about the tiki lifestyle which lucky designs has worked his ass off writing. Many, many total strangers came up to us and told us how refreshing and unique our fusion of tiki, hawaiian themes and rockabilly was. And the headliner, Michael Ubaldini was iincredible!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 12:19 pm   Permalink

sorry I couldn't make it guys,
just too many things on the plate this weekend.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 12:25 pm   Permalink

that's cool, Jeff. Everyone knows you are a major supporter of local bands, and it is much appreciated!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 1:55 pm   Permalink

Damn, I didn't know about them playing at Fitzy's. I ate breakfast there that day and even spoke to Greg the owner. He knows I'm into tiki and didn't tell me about it. I really need to pay more attention on TC.

Tikitatt

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 09:38 am   Permalink

Tikitatt... Stay tuned, we'll probably be playing there again with Mike.
It was such a super fun night... we were really 'on'. Thanks again to Ben for coming to hang out. You are the raddest.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 11:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-01 09:38, Luckydesigns wrote:
Tikitatt... Stay tuned, we'll probably be playing there again with Mike.
It was such a super fun night... we were really 'on'. Thanks again to Ben for coming to hang out. You are the raddest.

Yes, please keep me posted. Fitzy's is walking distance from my house which works out great if I have too many Mai Tai's!

Thanks,
Tikitatt
Tikitatt@yahoo.com

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation