FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The Exotica Girl thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
The Exotica Girl thread
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-23 08:36 am   Permalink

My sentiments exactly BigT!!!

Hubba Hubba!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

[ This Message was edited by: Jeff Central 2009-06-23 08:37 ]

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-23 10:51 am   Permalink

haha!
She can be seen splashing about in waterfalls - well, hot tubs - at most major tiki events.

Except this year

Hopefully she can bust out the ragged brown at Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans this summer - or maybe the SF Tiki Crawl if she can swing it? Not that there's a waterfall in the bus.

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 07:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-23 10:51, Formikahini wrote:
haha!
She can be seen splashing about in waterfalls - well, hot tubs - at most major tiki events.

well there must be video of this somewhere! Hello youtube! Anybody? Youtube??

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 10:36 am   Permalink

Roy, if you're thinking there's some kind of the-making-of-the-Primitiva-tribute video, like the SI Swimsuit issue has, um - no. But it would have been funny as hell to tape our barging into the restaurant where we did this, telling them, "It's ok; we're *supposed* to be here for this photo session." We were carrying so much photography crap, we had to be legit, right?

The diners inside stared. A lot. "Why is that woman climbing into the koi pond? And what in the hell is she wearing?!"
I was just terrified of slipping on the algae.

At least, unlike Sandy Warner, I was not in freezing water with tadpoles biting my ass the whole time.

Regarding footage anywhere else, that kind of stuff belongs in our memories only. It's always better there.
Although I'd still kill to have a video of our collective Esther Williams water entry dive into ChipnAndy's pool at Hukilau in 2005. 'Course, I think we looked a LOT prettier in our minds than we did IRL!

Here are two stills of that dive. Proof that we were not the Olympic Water Ballet Team that we thought we were...

I'm pretty sure the giant, whale-like, 5-point-automatic-deduction splash is mine....

And also I'm pretty sure these shots don't really belong in a thread about The Exotica Girl!
Sorry for the temporary derail!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-25 06:21 am   Permalink

Great thread.

Is that really Sandy Warner? She looks fantastic - how old is she there?

www.robbhamel.com

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-25 11:46 am   Permalink

Thanks, Robb!
But I prefer not to reveal my age!

See p. 2 on this thread, 1/4 down.
First Sandy Warner, then me.

I only *wish* I looked as luscious as her! In my dreams!

tiki moon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-25 3:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-29 11:52, Son-of-Kelbo wrote:
Grog beat me to the Green Orion Slave Girls, but I've always also been partial to "The Dolman" --

Oooo.

omg. I have been aware of that title since I was a kid, but I only just now got that it was Helen of Troy. Weird.

It's like the time I suddenly internalized the fact that there were two Darrens, instead of accepting both interchangeably without a thought.

View Profile of tiki moon Send a personal message to tiki moon  Goto the website of tiki moon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-25 9:04 pm   Permalink

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki moon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-26 10:38 am   Permalink

Web of Love Scopitone

View Profile of tiki moon Send a personal message to tiki moon  Goto the website of tiki moon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
panampia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-26 10:44 am   Permalink

I just saw Web Of Love and was going to post it!!! That is hillarius. I love it. I want to (when my basement tiki bar takes life), have videos like that one playing on a constant loop in a dark corner...does any one have that going on? How would you do it, just on a computer?

View Profile of panampia Send a personal message to panampia  Email panampia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
drgoat456
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-10 10:19 am   Permalink

Found this on slothunleahed.com. Thought it might fit.

View Profile of drgoat456 Send a personal message to drgoat456  Email drgoat456     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2009-11-17 11:44 pm   Permalink

A Fritz Willis calendar page I hadn't seen before. This is getting framed and hung in my tiki bar. I think she fits the category of Exotica Girl.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-18 04:36 am   Permalink

Does this fit in? She was at Ohana at the Lake. I could watch those exotic hips move all day (and apparently the guy in the chair totally agrees).

Best thread ever!

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-18 05:10 am   Permalink

K. Based on an earlier post (Murph's?), I went to Winkytiki.com. WOW! What a great set of modern exotics!!! But, as I was reviewing the material in a purely scientific way (ahem), I came upon this one...WTF? It's kind of like a train wreck... not sure if it's the tats or what?

Is that a fertility god in the background?

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-18 2:55 pm   Permalink

I love that last pic. One of the best

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation