FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The Exotica Girl thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
The Exotica Girl thread
Baron von Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-07 12:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-02 12:58, Murph wrote:
That voodoo yoodoo!

Hahahaha! Leave it to tiki culture to take an album of (faux) polynesian and (faux) asian music and give it the name of a Haitian religion. I love this stuff.

View Profile of Baron von Tiki Send a personal message to Baron von Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-17 2:45 pm   Permalink

my friend key just posted this

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 9:47 pm   Permalink

great Album cover .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 01:34 am   Permalink

Once again,

Debra Paget!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-31 1:58 pm   Permalink

Sabina Kelly in Frankie's Tiki room photoshoot in Bizarre magazine
http://www.bizarremag.com/alt-girls/cover-girls/9709/sabina_kelley.html

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-01 2:45 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Bau Send a personal message to Bau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-04 2:29 pm   Permalink

Check out these foxes. One requirement that I find absolutely paramount in the exotica girl is her ability to outsmart or distract anyone with her look and chemistry.

Also gotta give a special shout-out to
Virginia Hey who isn't even originally from this planet.

[ This Message was edited by: socksoff 2010-08-04 14:31 ]

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-04 2:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-18 05:10, LoungeShark wrote:
K. Based on an earlier post (Murph's?), I went to Winkytiki.com. WOW! What a great set of modern exotics!!! But, as I was reviewing the material in a purely scientific way (ahem), I came upon this one...WTF? It's kind of like a train wreck... not sure if it's the tats or what?

I definitely don't like tats on an exotica lady. It's too childish and rebellious. Exotica women should be timeless, space-age, unique. The only tattoo I can understand would be one made by a savage cannibalistic tribe trying to maul or sacrifice the broad to a mountain god or chief which can be chalked up as an occupational hazard.

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-04 8:35 pm   Permalink

Shouldn't there also be something EXOTIC about their facial features, or their appearance, or at least the setting they are in?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MamboKing
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-05 2:04 pm   Permalink

http://garagepunk.ning.com/profile/RadioFreeBakersfield
http://www.sandiegojoe.com/rfb.htm

View Profile of MamboKing Send a personal message to MamboKing  Email MamboKing Goto the website of MamboKing     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-11 9:37 pm   Permalink

Debra Paget as "Princess of the Nile"

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 09:05 am   Permalink

Nice, but NOTHING ever beats Miss Paget's dance in Fritz Lang's "Indian Tomb"...

...to which I posted a link to in the very first post which opened this thread:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=32511&forum=1&vpost=456862

(in which I also offered some guidance as to the definition of the Exotica girl, guidance that has fallen an deaf ears a lot in this thread unfortunately)

No wonder that Elvis had the hots for her!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0uKy5GfMw&feature=related

"Love Me Tender 1956 -- Elvis' First Movie -- Starring Elvis Presley as Clint Reno and Debra Paget
Elvis got a flat $100,00 fee for the movie. Debra Paget first appeared with Elvis on the Milton Berle Show in June 1956. She began her career at the age of fifteen in Cry of the City (her brother Ruell Shayne had a bit role in Love Me Tender) Contrary to popular opinion Debra Paget did not give Elvis his first screen kiss. That honor went to Jana Lund in Loving You 1957

During filming Elvis fell madly in love with co-star Debra Paget. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. However, Paget was not interested because, at the time, she was dating Howard Hughes. At nights he would drive over to Paget's family home and park outside for hours watching who was arriving. Elvis never got over his first love. From then on he searched for the Paget look in almost every woman. Many believe that Elvis was smitten by Priscilla because she was a variation of Debra Paget. Upon learning this, Priscilla went so far as to try to look like her rival by changing her hair."

Miss Paget eventually got sick of being typecast as the Exotica girl in the mid-sixites and married a Chinese oil millionaire, became a Christian and had her own religious TV show for a while.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-10-12 11:09 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2010-10-12 11:21 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martian-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 10:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-12 09:05, bigbrotiki wrote:
Nice, but NOTHING ever beats Miss Paget's dance in Fritz Lang's "Indian Tomb"...

When my friend Rob Craig was writing Ed Wood: Mad Genius I strongly suggested he mention this somehow.
But instead he went with my other suggestion Julie Newmar's gold dance in Serpent of the Nile as a film predecessor to the dances in Orgy of the Dead as it tied in to the dancer dipped in gold - inspired more by Goldfinger. I wish he would have listened to me - its not like I'm a frustrated caveman like GROG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaX8kKjeD08

View Profile of martian-tiki Send a personal message to martian-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-18 12:03 pm   Permalink

I lifted this pic from Buzzy's thread.
Model: Cupcake Lola(?)
Photo by Tony Marisco
Drum by Buzzy

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation