FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The Exotica Girl thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
The Exotica Girl thread
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 3:22 pm   Permalink

In honor of Tyree's beautiful velvet that spawned this thread
I'd like to add these couple of velvets I recently did.

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 3:23 pm   Permalink

This is going fast and furious. Have we seen Bettie Page yet?

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-29 3:34 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-05-30 00:20 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:06 pm   Permalink

Are we looking at the same model and photoshoot on these two albums?

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:07 pm   Permalink

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:09 pm   Permalink

BigBro, you have a group shot of girls in Tiki Modern and a couple are some of the ugliest ones I have ever seen on page 97. Second girl in the back on the left. There is a big black dot on her face? But you certainly make up for it in the rest of the book of course. Chapter Nine is Sexy Tiki.

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2009-05-30 05:10 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:09 pm   Permalink

Another blond exotic cover

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:18 pm   Permalink

A few more covers

WaikikiWomb

bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:44 pm   Permalink

Hey Bigbro....here is one of those exotic girlz with the leopard skin outfits that you dig so much!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:56 pm   Permalink

Not Exotic enough, Ernie. I appreciate the effort, but the unspecific-ness of this barrage of internet clip art is what the Exotica girl is exactly NOT. The Exotica girl I am looking for is more rare, EXOTIC, alien -just like true Tiki.

Murph, that is amazing, I always wondered what happened to all the other photos from that Primitiva session! Here we have at least one. And in this one she looks cold!

Of all the posts, Murph has got the most hits. The Kahiki Mystery girls are in, also. Betty page is primarily a pin up girl, almost a genre into herself, but the pictures from this session do fit into the Exotica genre--which does not mean that ALL babes in leopard suits are automatically Exotica girls!

TK: A.) I never claimed the Kahiki waitresses on page 97 were Exotica girls, and B.), what the frig does Penelope Cruz have to do with the Exotica genre? Folks this is NOT a post about HOT babes that have brown hair and eyes, it is about a pop culture icon that had its heyday in the 50s/60s, partly fueled as I said by Pacific war veterans, partly by American business travelers, and supported by an older movie tradition. MODERN Exotica girls have to be somehow paying homage to that to qualify.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 5:31 pm   Permalink

Here's a Martin Denny album cover that is... well you decide.

WaikikiWomb

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-29 5:38 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-05-30 00:23 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahalakruzer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 6:23 pm   Permalink

Here's one super exotic babe...

Ok. Not really, but in a weird way, kind of. If Annette
was wearing one of the outfits that Candy Johnson was wearing in the Beach Party movies, I'd say it might work.
Anyways, How has the Quiet Village girl not been posted yet? (sorry about picture/album quality)

View Profile of kahalakruzer Send a personal message to kahalakruzer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 7:32 pm   Permalink

I gotta admit, I'm all about Annette!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 9:56 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation