FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki CD Release! FREE COMMUTER FLIGHT. Tonga Hut. Saturday! 8:00 Pg 6 - CD Commuter Pack! Pg 8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tikiyaki CD Release! FREE COMMUTER FLIGHT. Tonga Hut. Saturday! 8:00 Pg 6 - CD Commuter Pack! Pg 8
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 07:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-14 14:08, squid wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-06-14 10:06, teaKEY wrote:
or do you still think the 27th is the planned day for the Mug/Album/Pendent/Bag

June 27th is the celestial convergence for all things exotica.

The CDs will be available on the flight and we hope to ship the Jungle Jet Packs a couple of days before (fingers crossed).

PLUS.... Tiki Joe's Ocean will also be released the same day! Wooooo!

Wooooo indeed & mahalo, Squid! The 27th is jam-packed with Exotica. L.A., Seattle and Lemonsqueezer's Hawaiian Beergarden in Munich! How cosmopolitan~

Wish I could be there to celebrate with the T.O. Much success with the CD, Jim at al. Singapore Swing sounds niiiiice~Can't wait to hear the rest.

Capt. Lush- you may now consider this a hijacking....

Debut Exotica CD PRE-SALE now!
http://tikijoesocean.com

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 08:47 am   Permalink

Hey, got any pics of what the Artist's Proof Jungle Jet Pack (pg 2**) will look like. Or if no pic and it is a viewing surprise, could anyone say what it may look like. How many A.P.s will be in existence over all. I don't think any color could top the bone color unless Gecko got ahold of it. And the drummer does know Gecko... WEll that would have been cool

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 09:06 am   Permalink

it'll look like a Artist's Proof Jungle Jet Pack,teaKs!
take the leap!
jump into the abyss!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 09:57 am   Permalink

[/quote]

Yeah, you got issues all right! Ya get 4 meal choices, chosen by YOU! Now stop the whining before I call TSA to "wand" you.

Plus you and your cheap seat buddies will be amazed at the...tada...

TIKIYAKI BAND CAM!

That's right, no one will miss out on any of the action from any seat in the house.

So remember, you can pick your seat, you can pick your meal, but you can't picket, Wilson.

[/quote]

Please, do not pick your seat (or your nose) in front of me.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 10:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-12 18:25, Marty Lush wrote:
I'm sorry but FAA does not allow TNT on commercial flights.

How about TNA?

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 10:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-15 17:28, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
What?! I need more info on the Marty Lush fanclub! He's my hero! And why am I just now hearing about this? Tell me more, Raves . . .

For those of you too busy drinking to have seen this the first time:

THE MARTY LUSH FAN CLUB
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38642660783

Join now, and Marty will make all of your dreams come true! That is as soon as he wakes up and we can get him standing.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 10:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-16 07:22, Tiki Joe's Pop wrote:

Capt. Lush- you may now consider this a hijacking....

HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 10:41 am   Permalink

[/quote]
For those of you too busy drinking to have seen this the first time:
THE MARTY LUSH FAN CLUB
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38642660783
Join now, and Marty will make all of your dreams come true! That is as soon as he wakes up and we can get him standing.
Suzanne
[/quote]

I wasn't drinking! I was exercizing my liver!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 12:54 pm   Permalink

British Airways asks employees to work without pay

Hope your doing better than these guys

article

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-16 5:06 pm   Permalink

And for your in-flight movie, we present the Erwin Allen classic disaster film "Tikiyaki Airways"...This movie is so bad you will walk out on it, even in an airplane!

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-16 5:06 pm   Permalink

Suzanne:
TNA is only permitted in the cockpit....pun intended

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-16 10:46 pm   Permalink

Hey Marty, you're getting so many female fans your going to have to start to beat them off with a stick.
HEYOOOO!!!!
did I just say that?

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-17 12:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-16 08:47, teaKEY wrote:
Hey, got any pics of what the Artist's Proof Jungle Jet Pack (pg 2**) will look like. Or if no pic and it is a viewing surprise, could anyone say what it may look like. How many A.P.s will be in existence over all. I don't think any color could top the bone color unless Gecko got ahold of it. And the drummer does know Gecko... WEll that would have been cool

The AP in question is an approved sample so the glaze is identical to the ltd run. As for the other APs....you'll just have to wait....

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-17 1:49 pm   Permalink

Captain Lush's first emergency landing was when he was informed by the Flight Attendant that they were out of martinis. He set that plane down at the first bar he sighted. After that, all Tikyaki Airways were well stocked with booze prior to take off.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-17 2:09 pm   Permalink

http://www.denisdaoust.com/Come_Fly_With_Me-CD.mp3

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation