FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Fender Guitar carve - finished 10-24-10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Fender Guitar carve - finished 10-24-10
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-16 6:06 pm   Permalink

killer stuff Mooney,luv the mask and the bar top!
Cheers Watango

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-16 6:06 pm   Permalink

Awesome!!! Now let's get back to the guitar!!! ha

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-16 9:27 pm   Permalink

Very cool! Great carve, great execution and surf story line 2 boot.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kino
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-16 11:30 pm   Permalink

Very nice detail on the new tiki ,and those teeth, you should be a dentist.
Your bar top is....., WOW !

View Profile of Kino Send a personal message to Kino      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tahitiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-09-17 09:16 am   Permalink

I'm impressed by the level of details you are able to carve in palm... amazing work.

View Profile of Tahitiki Send a personal message to Tahitiki  Email Tahitiki Goto the website of Tahitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-18 08:57 am   Permalink

YA, Jimmy, This tiki is looking Badder and Badder as the days go by. Can't wait to see him again!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 11:17 am   Permalink

cool bar top, nice job!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-22 12:36 pm   Permalink

Beautiful stuff goin' on here, Jimmy! Aloha, fB

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 12:04 pm   Permalink

Big T- I'm just lucky it all seemed to flow together!Mahalo for the kind words!
Watango Productions--Thanks my friend!
Surfintiki-- Guitar completion soon been keepin it on the low. Hope your gettin some surf up there or SUP-ing gettin lots of SUP-ing here and ordered a 10'6" Quad (Ricky Carroll Custom)SUP and got to watch it being shaped last week.
Seeks--Mahalo for the kind words and hope your getting some Surf as well!
Kino--Ah the Teeth,I'm NO dentist but I have to take the chisels and Break a few more teeth! (Tiki Story line )This tiki Surf a NASTY REEF and has left much Enamel on the Reef ans has the scars to show it!Mahalo for the kind words my friend
Tahitiki--Congrats on the Baby!!! Well the detail on palm works when the wood is still wet. To dry the wood Blows apart with the chisels,but I get lucky from time to time.Thanks for the very kind words
Ben--Mahalo for everything.
Clarita--Mahalo for the nice words and thanks for takin the time to stop by.
FreddieB--- Thanks freddie, Hope summer hands in for a bit more for you.

Mahalo to all your all to very kind and I am very humbled by so many Talented Artists who stop by,

Tryin to post a video of my son (4yr old )carvin and will post as soon as I figure it out, so here's a quick custom for a friend that I has some Pyro fun with!

don't hav a picture after I stained the tiki and my son wanted to see it burn so I lit the mouth again and the Stain went up pretty good!My son thought it was pretty funny ,but I had to grab the hose pretty quick! another funny moment here darn near needed my Firefighting equipment to douse this tiki!:lol:

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 5:01 pm   Permalink

Ha! Classic! That photo would of looked KILLER if ya took it at night. Man, that looks good.
I actually blew off surfing today, to get some carving stuff going.
I used to know Ricky back in the day. He played drums for the Haoles in the 80's.
Aloha mr Mooney!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-27 04:57 am   Permalink

HOT Stuff there Mooney, were you planning on adding THAT Much color??

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-27 12:58 pm   Permalink

What a great pic! Should try that again at night. That would be hot...hot....hot!

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-27 1:15 pm   Permalink

Flame-engulfed tiki, good stuff. Carving with your son, great stuff!

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-05 10:48 am   Permalink

Aloha to all that stopped by or did a Drive by!

Surfintiki,Your right a Night time shot would hav been sweet!!!

Ben,ya know that I love alot of color and that flames are hard to paint so I went with the real thing! Lol

Tikilizard, I'll try it at night next time! That way the neibors will see the fire and call my friends at the fire dept!!! lol

TikiMango, Mahalo, still tryin to get the video of my son down loaded!

Mahalo to all for the very kind words! You are all way to kind and you all are so talented artists and I am truly fortunate to be hangin out with you all!!!!

Here are a few shots of the color going on the headress of the surf Tiki. I'll post the finish shots in a couple days!

Close up of the color going on the wave area.

Mahalo to all for stoppin by!!!

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-05 11:46 am   Permalink

Neat. That painting looks like fun!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation