FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 8:01 pm   Permalink

I don't say this nearly often enough:

You rule Buzzy!!!

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rasberi2

Posted: 2009-06-29 9:22 pm   Permalink

Buzzy,

I just sent you payment for two! Thanks for being awesome and affordable!

View Profile of rasberi2 Send a personal message to rasberi2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-30 11:18 pm   Permalink

Buzzy, may I order two? Thank you!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tropical_Icebergs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-01 08:45 am   Permalink

Another winner...please send two, so we will have a double match set Brady/Scrubs.

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-01 2:15 pm   Permalink

Buzzy,

Sent you the PP $ on Monday. When do you anticipate sending out the 4 Brady pendants? Mahalo!

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-01 2:39 pm   Permalink

All paid orders for the Scrubs and Brady tikis, including those received this morning, have been shipped out this morning. I sent emails to all as well to confirm this. They usually arrive within 2-3 days, but the holiday may delay some of yours for an extra day. Standard 5-11 days will apply for the international orders shipped today.

I had a dozen orders go out today, many with multiple pieces in them, so as a result, I am out of stock of the Scrubs tikis right now. I have a few of the original Brady versions left.

Because of the production time and holiday this weekend, I will not be able to ship any of the Scrubs versions until next Monday.

I will still take paypal payments for them, however, be advised that they will not go out until Monday morning.

Thank you all for the orders and have a safe holiday!
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
remlap

Posted: 2009-07-02 12:17 pm   Permalink

Ordered two just now for shipping to the UK..

Looking forward to them, thanks for all your effort they look great in the photos.

View Profile of remlap Send a personal message to remlap      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-02 10:25 pm   Permalink

This is hilarious.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-05 2:05 pm   Permalink

Just ordered mine.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gibbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-07 03:38 am   Permalink

Hey there Buzzy,
Mine arrived down here in Perth today all safe and sound...and the kids are just thrilled with them. Can't thank you enough mate they are great!!!!
Cheers,
Gibbo

View Profile of Gibbo Send a personal message to Gibbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-07 2:15 pm   Permalink

All recent paid orders have been shipped today. Thank you all very much.

I made another batch over the weekend so I can fill all new orders for Scrubs and Brady versions immediately. Here they all are before painting:

And the final products look like this:

Now featuring Black Cords!

They're about 4.25 inches tall and come with a black cord. I also painted the backs and bottom of these.

USA orders:
Scrubs versions are $7.49 each
Brady versions(not pictured) are $6.99 each

Paypal payments can be made here:
sdtikifactory@sbcglobal.net

Items are shipped 1-2 days after payment is recieved.

Scrubs Tikis International orders:
1 is $11 shipping included
2 are $18 shipping included
3 are $27 shipping included
each additional pendant after 3, add another $7 each

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-07 2:18 pm   Permalink

I also forgot to mention the Grand Member discount is still in effect...

Grand member price for scrubs tikis is $5, shipping included.

Quote:

On 2009-07-07 03:38, Gibbo wrote:
Hey there Buzzy,
Mine arrived down here in Perth today all safe and sound...and the kids are just thrilled with them. Can't thank you enough mate they are great!!!!
Cheers,
Gibbo

Gibbo: That was fast! glad the little ones are liking them. Cheers!

Buzzy Out!

remlap

Posted: 2009-07-08 09:15 am   Permalink

Wouldn't believe a simple thing like this would make me excited, but I am, but I always do like to wait for things in the mail whatever they are

View Profile of remlap Send a personal message to remlap      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tabzschloegel

Posted: 2009-07-08 1:34 pm   Permalink

I just placed a order. Hopefully I get it soon. I am trying to surprise my fiance with it next week at his Birthday party. He is going to go crazy!
You have done some awesome work and are very affordable. I hope your buisness is booming and I will be sure to refer people to you.

View Profile of Tabzschloegel Send a personal message to Tabzschloegel  Goto the website of Tabzschloegel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
remlap

Posted: 2009-07-09 05:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-08 13:34, Tabzschloegel wrote:
You have done some awesome work and are very affordable. I hope your business is booming.

Couldn't agree more really affordable and international shipping is great price to, looking forward to opening the package when they arrive.

Cheers for all the effort.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation