FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
jpaugh

Posted: 2009-12-17 8:29 pm   Permalink

i would love a scrubs tiki!

View Profile of jpaugh Send a personal message to jpaugh  Email jpaugh     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-17 8:37 pm   Permalink

I just happen to have some...

You can pm me here or email me at
sdtikifactory@sbcglobal.net

Scrubs versions are $7.49 each

One is $7.49 total, shipping included
Two are $14.98 total, shipping included
Three are $22.47 total, shipping included
Four are $29.96 total, shipping included
Five are $37.45 total, shipping included, free priority mail upgrade
for each one ordered over 5, add another $7 each

Still enough time to get these before Christmas!

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-17 9:05 pm   Permalink

INTERNATIONAL PRICES AND ORDERING INFORMATION FOR SCRUBS~REPLICA TIKIS
*****These prices and information are for international(non USA) orders only*******

I understand that the tiki episode Scrubs was shown in the UK a couple weeks ago. Here's the international ordering information for them, should any of you across the pond want to purchase an exact replica of the tiki that they wear in the episode. Arrival time in the UK, including Ireland and Scotland, has been 6-7 days lately. Germany set the record with a five day delivery last week.

**********These prices are for all non US destinations*********

Scrubs Tikis International prices:

1 is $11 shipping included
2 are $18 shipping included
3 are $24 shipping included
each additional pendant after 3, add another $8 each

Brady Version International orders:

1 piece shipped with international postage included is $11 US total
2 pieces shipped with international postage included is $17 US total
3 pieces shipped with international postage included is $23 US total
each additional pendant after 3, add another $7 each
Paypal payments can be made here:

Send money through Paypal.com

Enter this email address in the "Send Money To" box:

Any questions, email me at sdtikifactory@sbcglobal.net

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
millie1305

Posted: 2010-03-01 1:27 pm   Permalink

I would like to order two of these please. How do I place an order ?? Thanks

View Profile of millie1305 Send a personal message to millie1305      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-01 1:49 pm   Permalink

email me at

Buzzy Out!

buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-11 7:58 pm   Permalink

Hello everyone,

The Scrubs bad luck Brady Bunch tiki are now available for sale. This is a reproduction that is cast from the actual prop mold of the Brady Bunch Tiki Taboo necklace as seen on the hit television show Scrubs. The tiki design used on the Scrubs episode My Soul On Fire was slightly different in design than the original 1970's Brady tiki. This version of the tiki taboo necklace that appeared on Scrubs is 4" tall and made of durable hand painted resin and comes with a black cord with a silver clasp. Highly detailed on the front and back. A perfect reproduction of the tiki necklaces that J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode of Scrubs.
The price is $12 usd. Shipping is $2 in the U.S. Overseas shipping is $6 usd Any additional tikis ordered then add $1 to shipping cost. These are available through me direct and also through the usual stores. My contact info is
lithiumbrain@gmail.com

mahalo

View Profile of buddylove Send a personal message to buddylove      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-12 02:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-17 21:05, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
INTERNATIONAL PRICES AND ORDERING INFORMATION FOR SCRUBS~REPLICA TIKIS
*****These prices and information are for international(non USA) orders only*******

I understand that the tiki episode Scrubs was shown in the UK a couple weeks ago. Here's the international ordering information for them, should any of you across the pond want to purchase an exact replica of the tiki that they wear in the episode. Arrival time in the UK, including Ireland and Scotland, has been 6-7 days lately. Germany set the record with a five day delivery last week.

Scrubs Tikis International prices:

1 is $11 shipping included
2 are $18 shipping included
3 are $24 shipping included
each additional pendant after 3, add another $8 each

Brady Version International orders:

1 piece shipped with international postage included is $11 US total
2 pieces shipped with international postage included is $17 US total
3 pieces shipped with international postage included is $23 US total
each additional pendant after 3, add another $7 each
Paypal payments can be made here:

Send money through Paypal.com

Enter this email address in the "Send Money To" box:

Any questions, email me at sdtikifactory@sbcglobal.net

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-12 09:01 am   Permalink

Look familiar?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
06jenne1

Posted: 2010-12-09 12:40 pm   Permalink

hey, i was wondering how much it would cost for two tiki necklaces (Replicas from Scrubs (JD and Turk)) and also how long it would take to deliver to England??

thanks.

View Profile of 06jenne1 Send a personal message to 06jenne1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-09 12:59 pm   Permalink

It's $19 for two of them shipped to the UK
It takes about 8-12 days for them to arrive after I ship them, unless a volcano goes off in Iceland. It will slow a little as the holidays near

Email me here and I'll send you an invoice:

Take care,
buzzy

buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-01-12 01:43 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2009-06-18 15:46, buddylove wrote:
Hello everyone,

The Scrubs bad luck Brady Bunch tiki are now available for sale. This is a reproduction that is cast from the original mold of the Brady Bunch Tiki Taboo necklace as seen on the hit television show Scrubs. The tiki design used on the Scrubs episode My Soul On Fire was slightly different in design than the original 1970's Brady tiki. This version of the tiki taboo necklace that appeared on Scrubs is 4" tall and made of durable hand painted resin and comes with a black cord with a silver clasp. Highly detailed on the front and back. A perfect reproduction of the tiki necklaces that J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode of Scrubs.

The price is $12 usd. Shipping is $2 in the U.S. Overseas shipping is $6 usd Any additional tikis ordered then add $1 to shipping cost. These are available through me direct and also through the usual stores. My contact info is
lithiumbrain@gmail.com

If you would like to place an immediate order, log onto Paypal then click the send money tab at the top and enter the amount. Then enter my email address lithiumbrain@gmail.com and a note as to how many you are ordering and click send.

mahalo

View Profile of buddylove Send a personal message to buddylove      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KongderKing

Posted: 2011-01-30 10:03 am   Permalink

Hey Guys.
Im from Germany and i love Scrubs. So i watched out for the Tikis from Turk and JD
And in Ebay i didnt find as the same tikis as they use in the Hawaii-episode.
Then i found this forum. Are the tikis purchasable yet? And maybe you can post an article in ebay, so that the buy is easier for all. I think many people will buy these tikis if they are posted in ebay.

sry for my bad english

View Profile of KongderKing Send a personal message to KongderKing      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zaya
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-31 10:14 am   Permalink

KongderKing,
You can purchase them online here...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HouseofBuzz

They're in stock right now.

[ This Message was edited by: Zaya 2011-01-31 10:39 ]

View Profile of Zaya Send a personal message to Zaya  Email Zaya Goto the website of Zaya     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-12 10:56 pm   Permalink

You can also buy the Scrubs tiki necklace cast from the actual TV prop mold here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/eviltiki

Cheers

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-13 05:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-12 22:56, buddylove wrote:
You can also buy the Scrubs tiki necklace cast from the actual TV prop mold here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/eviltiki

Cheers

Buddy LOVE, should sell some pink ones for Valentines day.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation