FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com
buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-14 01:09 am   Permalink

It has already happened! LOL! Got some requests for black ones too.

View Profile of buddylove Send a personal message to buddylove      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
multipack

Posted: 2011-03-24 03:27 am   Permalink

hello we are 2 English men wanting to buy 2 of these scrubs tiki necklaces please can you email me how much it will be to purchase 2 of these legendary items with shipping costs included (massive scrub fans)
Thank you very much for your help email is
gated006@wsgfl.org.uk or connerh@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon from the multipack crew x x x x x

View Profile of multipack Send a personal message to multipack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AndreasGas

Posted: 2013-02-12 11:21 am   Permalink

Hello there!
In great interest I've come to ask you what it would cost to buy 2 of the necklaces (scrubs type) and how long it would take to ship it over to Sweden. If you would need adress and all that. And if you could read the email I sent you. I would be so thankful if you could answer me ASAP or reply me on hotmail because I'm in great need of these necklaces, my best friend (my Turk as I'm J.D) is having his birthday really soon!

Yours mere scrubslover
Andreas

View Profile of AndreasGas Send a personal message to AndreasGas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation