FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events October 10th and 11th Sacramento Capital Home Tiki Bar/Living Space Event (go to page 3)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
October 10th and 11th Sacramento Capital Home Tiki Bar/Living Space Event (go to page 3)
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-02 7:47 pm   Permalink

Count me in for hosting in October.

EDIT...I cleared my October calendar so am open for any weekend...sign me up to host and crawl.

PTD..sent ya a PM.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2009-07-07 18:00 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-11 4:07 pm   Permalink

EDITED-still gonna do the September party after all.

I am open to one day or two day and can open my home whenever it works best for everyone.

[ This Message was edited by: vampiressrn 2009-07-27 19:31 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-12 12:52 am   Permalink

Im currently looking for a place in Sacramento, and I should be settled by then, so I might be able to participate in this. Count me in.

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiReno
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-12 07:17 am   Permalink

I will come over from Reno for this - please keep the details coming here on TC!

View Profile of TikiReno Send a personal message to TikiReno      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-12 09:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-12 00:52, bigbadtikidaddy wrote:
Im currently looking for a place in Sacramento, and I should be settled by then, so I might be able to participate in this. Count me in.

Welcome back bigbad! There's a good possibility for a MoLock (Modesto Turlock) Tiki Tour in Sept. too. More on that later on a separate thread.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-12 10:05 am   Permalink

Thanks Vic, keep me posted!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 06:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-12 09:35, Jungle Trader wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-07-12 00:52, bigbadtikidaddy wrote:

Welcome back bigbad! There's a good possibility for a MoLock (Modesto Turlock) Tiki Tour in Sept. too. More on that later on a separate thread.

Vic,

If you call yours the Turdo Tiki Tour I am there for sure! (Just joshin') Looking forward to an event from you guys down south!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 5:28 pm   Permalink

heheh, I hadn't thought of that one Psyche.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-27 12:45 pm   Permalink

Update today...

Emails and PM's went out to the following Sacramento TCer's a few minutes ago;

TikiMookie, danlovestikis, kingstiedye, moondog426, alohacurrent, TikiHula, stevesoto, Tacky Tiki, VampiressRN, Brenda's Tiki Hut.

We are looking at either the weekend of October 10th or 24th to host this event. I am trying not to cross over into the Modesto event on the 17th.

I have already heard back from Bullet and Brenda, both are in!

We would like to make this a two day event and as soon as I hear back from everyone, I will host a planning party to get this going. If I have missed anyone in the Sacramento area (I know I have and I apologize) and you would like to particpate, send me a PM and we will gladly add you to the list.

Thanks and don't forget the Tiki Trade and Garage Sale on the Saturday of this event!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-27 7:37 pm   Permalink

Count me in to host. I have a couple of fountains for your sale Duane.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-27 10:06 pm   Permalink

ummm, there's nothing scheduled for Oct., September is now out for MoLock. Not sure if this is gonna happen down here. My other half always holds the key (her work sched)

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 05:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-27 22:06, Jungle Trader wrote:
ummm, there's nothing scheduled for Oct., September is now out for MoLock. Not sure if this is gonna happen down here. My other half always holds the key (her work sched)

Vic,

I meant this:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=33180&forum=17&1

October 17th?

PTD

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 05:32 am   Permalink

Two more have signed on...Vamp and TikiMookie! So far everyone looks open for both weekends, suggestion was made that maybe October 10th would be better weather-wise?

Keep the dates open!

PTD

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 11:22 am   Permalink

oh

TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 4:00 pm   Permalink

We're open for whatever weekend works for most folks - and of course the Kapili Room will be a stop. Let me know when the planning party is at Mirabelle's and I'm there!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation