FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts NEW STAINED BOARDS!!!PG. 7 for oasis!!!! hope you dig
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
NEW STAINED BOARDS!!!PG. 7 for oasis!!!! hope you dig
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 4:08 pm   Permalink

thanks broseph! well did i metion that the red was ballpoint too!!!?? hehhehe. i just seal them with like 40 coats of gloss acrylic clear. ill take a photo of the goon, all of the grain totally pops as well. you'll trip on the difference.

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 4:14 pm   Permalink

sleestak, how big are those, and are you shaping the boards?

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chicklet
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-02 4:46 pm   Permalink

Daaaaaaaaave! 40 coats?? Come over to the ranch, I have tons of finishing resin! Lets glass those things proper. Besides, the goats are dying to meet you.

Lookin' good finksahw!!

View Profile of Chicklet Send a personal message to Chicklet  Goto the website of Chicklet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 08:22 am   Permalink

thanks chicklet! see you soon at the thing! you know the place! heres the pics of the sealed goon!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 9:30 pm   Permalink

heres a new one! it is surf city right!

this next board is not tiki of finky at all, i did this for my friends daughter for her first b-day, just thought i would share.

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 9:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-06 21:30, sleestak wrote:

Babalu would approve! I approve!! Wabbitz wock!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 12:50 pm   Permalink

thanks squid! yeah i likes it too, but its no tiki! or finki, did you happen to find the tiny tiki in the surf finki dude?

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 8:00 pm   Permalink

so yeah, i had to do a wizard fink!!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 8:00 pm   Permalink

so yeah, i had to do a wizard fink!!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 8:01 pm   Permalink

so yeah, i had to do a wizard fink!! skating

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 8:25 pm   Permalink

Rabbits AND Wizards!?!?!

two thumbs up!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 10:54 pm   Permalink

well, i come from a long line of frontiersmen, soo, i have a thing for this subject manner??! anywhoo i will also be debuting a new shirt for the occasion! will post tmrw or wed!!!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 10:27 pm   Permalink

heres the shirt design for y'all! hope you like em' ill have dem at the finknik booth and the mobile finknook(66 streamline trailer) located in da lot! drinks a flowin during the dune buggy show!!! a not to miss sort o thang! yikes!? anyhow, here you go.

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-14 09:56 am   Permalink

i will be serving blackout punch between 1-3 at the dune buggy show!!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-26 08:54 am   Permalink

soooooo, i still have boards for sale, i sold 2 at oasis(the surfer, and zombie skater guy) but i have everything else still up besides the bunny and the sleechola! get you some! why dont you want a buggy shirt??huh??get chu sum! supplies are limited!

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2009-08-26 08:56 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation