FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 9 - Artist Alley Previews! Warning: This thread is neither cool nor current! So there!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 9 - Artist Alley Previews! Warning: This thread is neither cool nor current! So there!
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 1:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-31 12:38, little lost tiki wrote:
Whut in Tarnation!?

This hear's thread is fer Country folk down in thuh Arteest Alley
not then Hi-falootin City folk,like Big Toad,
all fancy and schmantzy
in the air-Kondishuned vendin section!

G'wan! Git!
or we'll be forsed to shew our pendants fer Oasis too!

Naw G'wan! Git!

Ya gunna comense with a fewdin!

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 1:08 pm   Permalink

Hatfields and McCoys
gots nuthin on ower a'feudin,Rol!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 1:33 pm   Permalink

Oh durn it! I seed it a-comin! The Hagglers and the Vantinklesteins are at it agin. I knowed when them Haggler boys showed up with their firearms, there's be trouble a'followin, didn't I tell ya? And doesn't that Bigun . . . what's his name? Toad Vantinklestein? Doesn't he just have some nerve now? A'comin here on our thread and postin up his fancy fine high fallutin necklace?

By the way, I jist found out I am out of a regular job come next Friday. So y'all gotta come on down to see me at the Alley and buy somethin nice for yourselves, so's I kin pay ma rent! I'm gonna have some lovelee Sunday go-to-meetin purses for you ladees, some rite purdy skirts and shirts, too! And a few bee-u-ti-ful flowers for your hair!

And then for your Tiki Kitchen, where you're all a cookin up that hobo stew and possum chili and greens and sech, Tobunga and I are gonna have something extree special for y'all! It's top secret so you gotta come see it. Somethin for yor kitchen ladees! For the tiki hostess with the mostest! Y'all are gonna want a whole SET!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 4:54 pm   Permalink

Gots a few goodies starting to come out of the kiln now. I have made 30 of these guys, and I have about 23 or so left to sell...here are a few of the flavors...

I also have one of Pappy and I colabs done...

Signed,

Tink Tinkerson
(The Ruiners Clan)

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 7:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-31 12:17, BigToe wrote:
HIGHJAck!

Great pendant BigToe (and SkinnyDog of course)! Your work looks pretty snazzy all shiny like that!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-01 02:01 am   Permalink

OOOooH! that Bab's he got stuff Paw...GOOD StuFF!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-01 10:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-01 02:01, Hiphipahula wrote:
OOOooH! that Bab's he got stuff Paw...GOOD StuFF!!

How in tarnation did the whole alley-cat bunch gone plum-hill-billy??!?

AMAZING stuff as usual professor Babalu!!!!

The drum mug is outta sight in person, and the hare-devorin-porcine is simply sublime!!!

Those Squid-pigs look like they're fixin' to be the highlight of the whole gol-derned show!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 01:13 am   Permalink

Babalu, those drum mugs are crazy good! Can't wait to see more of the piggies all glazed up, too.

Here's my latest - I found this fabric up in LA in the garment district and loved it immediately. Masks and shields! There's just a little bit of gold highlight - you'll sparkle! This is a full circle skirt so it's nice and swishy - perfect for dancing! I added a little pocket on the front for your lipstick, cash and a key.

And here's a close up of the print!

Got a couple of these made up for Oasis! Come on by and say hey!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 07:52 am   Permalink

thats my favorite. what sizes are you making?

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 09:47 am   Permalink

Hey Dawn, thanks! I have three right now, these look really good sitting a little lower on your hips rather than at the true waist. I have a 28", 32" and 36" waist sizes. That's the actual measured circumfrence of the band. Have enough fabric to make 2 more and can make any size. Let me know what you need and I can do a custom one.

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 01:26 am   Permalink

Yep, Pappy's done gone and did it now! Pick your pendant at Oasis, then add a 2G USB flash drive full of them newfangled squid compooter fonts! All sorts of colors to chose from. You kin even git it without the drive or with a blank drive. But I shore like them fonts and you ain't gonna git 'em cheaper than this here deal from the Bargin Barn!

Here's a sample of some of the colors to choose from:

Sorry, no pre-orders on these. If there's any left after O-Hayseed I'll post 'em.

Pappy

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 1:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-03 01:26, squid wrote:

Yep, Pappy's done gone and did it now! Pick your pendant at Oasis, then add a 2G USB flash drive full of them newfangled squid compooter fonts! All sorts of colors to chose from. You kin even git it without the drive or with a blank drive. But I shore like them fonts and you ain't gonna git 'em cheaper than this here deal from the Bargin Barn!

Here's a sample of some of the colors to choose from:

Sorry, no pre-orders on these. If there's any left after O-Hayseed I'll post 'em.

Pappy

Well tarnation!

can't let this lil feller of a bargain get buried!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 1:51 pm   Permalink

they make me crave a popsicle!

and fonts!

mmmmm!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 2:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-03 13:51, little lost tiki wrote:
they make me crave a popsicle!

and fonts!

mmmmm!

whel kin Ken Jr., i too much amit thinkin' of a popsicle but i can sees what ya mean. Pappy so way smarter than the rest of us too, jus look what he come up with! I could use thos for my Dell chatin devise. It's a good thing to have Pappy's natural hand writin' put rat into a font pac!

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-03 14:05 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 2:11 pm   Permalink

SOLD! Another Babalu circus freak hits the road!

If'n these critters keep sellin' like this, y'all will have to brang yer own varmints for the pettin' zoo!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation