FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 9 - Artist Alley Previews! Warning: This thread is neither cool nor current! So there!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 9 - Artist Alley Previews! Warning: This thread is neither cool nor current! So there!
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 12:34 pm   Permalink

Howdyloha all you Tiki-O-Hayseeds! Pappy has a big announcemernt fer ya!

Just so that Big Tiki Dood don't git all kerfluffled, Junior drawed up plans for a serfbord. Then he got his cuzzin Barnwood Ben to make up a protytype. Ol Ben built the crap outta this one! Just take a gander at all the fine craftin' and details what goes into a Haggler longbord:

First you notices the qwality lumber and special shark spy-hole for safety. And the fancy ingravin' what Junior is so good at. Here, let me show you up close...

He even engerneered a streemliney fin! Whooo! Be sure and stop by to pre-oder the DUKE-E model (only $39.95) and sign up to win the protytype!!!

WIPEOUT!!!

Pappy

[ This Message was edited by: squid 2009-08-10 13:11 ]

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:11 pm   Permalink

(post deleted because of the ilegibility of the writing...)

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2009-08-10 13:13 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-10 13:11, little lost tiki wrote:
That Boards hotter den a PIG BUTT!

and here's whut wear'a gorner wax dat Boardee wit!

Thank ye kindly Barnwood Ben!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:30 pm   Permalink

moonshine, porkbutts and an outhouse door surfboard what more could a girl want1

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:42 pm   Permalink

Well Dawnie, Junior is hitched but he's a lookin'...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:
DUKE-E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 1:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-10 13:42, Pappy Haggler got to a'writin :
Well Dawnie, Junior is hitched but he's a lookin'...

AXshully,I'll be too bizzy tendin to the x-treem GOOFY GAWF coors!
Pappy tho, is quite a fine avaleeble Bacheloor
Go easy on em....He's bin a widower fer quite a spell!

Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 2:51 pm   Permalink

Now ifn that surfboard ain't just a fine eezample of some geenyus minds a workin together, I just don't know what! An goofy galf too! You fellas are shore gonna be upholding the fine Haggler tradition of keeping the suckers, uh, I mean the customers entertained whilst they're a shoppin.

An that Pappy shorly is a ketch, too! Crafty as all git out and ownin hiz owen bisnuss and everthing. Be kerful, now, Junior! You don't wants no golddiggers a-flittin roun yor Pap!

Now myself and Mr. Eric Tobunga will be down at the Homestead Arts Pavillion right adjacent to the stage there. I believe we're gonna be next to that fancy KuBar! Now eemagine that! If'n we get a thirst - we jus stroll right next door. Whoo-ee! We got some rite purdy stuff for ya, too.

Got all the nice Kiki skirts and purses and some flowers for yore hair, ladies. Cusin Eric has some fine bee-u-tiful artwork that is somethin to beehold. You mite a seen him in the most recent Tiki magazine? Yep, that is the one and the same! And we got ourselfs a rite nice line of purdy kitchen accessories for y'all too. Y'all are jus gonna hafta come on by and say hey and see this for yerselfs.

Whelp! Now I gots ta git on back to work! I'll post up some more pitures for y'all mebbe tomorrow. Look for the leopard spotted umberella next to the KuBar - that'd be Kiki and Eric's place!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 4:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-10 13:44, croe67 wrote:
Quote:
DUKE-E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Agreed.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 5:00 pm   Permalink

Confound Pappy Hagglers!
Better be watchin' yore backsides cuz I has a gen-u-ine bonafide Wahine Army totin' deadly weapons they ain't 'fraid ta use.
One wrong move and y'all are done for, y'hear me Pappy? Hear me Junior?

...oh, and here's a bit of self promotion.

Ruiner Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 5:01 pm   Permalink

That's It...!

There is so much incredibly AWESOME stuff coming to Artist's Alley that I'm just going to embarrass the Hell out of myself if I bring my stupid amaturish crap.

So I guess that I won't. I'll let an artist who is worthy of the space take it over, like 4WDTiki. His stuff desrves to be there with y'all.

Have fun, and I wish you all the best!

Sell THOUSAND$$$$!!!!!!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 7:08 pm   Permalink

Pappy n Jr. ferget to say thet the Duke-E pritter tipe hase round nails thit err scware!!!

Bitter fer Trollen fride catfish and posum!

Witch of thee Kin gonna ryde er furst in the pond?

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Zombie Village SF, TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Ti

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 9:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-10 17:01, Tiki Lee's wrote:
That's It...!
There is so much incredibly AWESOME stuff coming to Artist's Alley that I'm just going to embarrass the Hell out of myself if I bring my stupid amaturish crap.

So I guess that I won't. I'll let an artist who is worthy of the space take it over, like 4WDTiki. His stuff desrves to be there with y'all.
Sell THOUSAND$$$$!!!!!!

I sure hope your pulling our collective legs, Tiki Lee! What about all this good stuff?

Quote:

Tiki Candles in a variety of colors & scents

This year marks the "Return Of The Big Fish" and a few of his friends...

And then there's this guy...

I originally designed him to hold all eight of Frankie's Tiki Mugs, but I never got around to getting them all, and the project kinda petered out until last week when I picked it up again and finished it today. Here it is loaded up:

Tiki candles! And that mug shelf is really amazing! And I like your carved heads, too. I can just see them mounted on a piece of leopard print fake fur!
It's my first time there and I'm freaking out on the inside (don't tell anyone!). But hells bells, don't let what other people are doing get to you. Do your own thing and just have fun with it!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 11:20 pm   Permalink

What Kiki said. If it helps we'll make you an honorary Haggler....Ok maybe that's not an incentive, but you know what I'm saying

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 01:17 am   Permalink

"Stupid amaturish crap"?!! I don't think so, Lee. I will be there with Bill and a few others to sell stuff at your booth. I've got a couple of six(and seven) foot Moai, a couple masks, one airbrushed one-eye, and few other things. Plus, Bill, Thomas, and some other artisits will be keeping the faith for ya. Going to miss ya this year, Lee!

Quote:

On 2009-08-10 17:01, Tiki Lee's wrote:
That's It...!

Sell THOUSAND$$$$!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation