FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The Maikai Gents & Chikitiki This Month!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Maikai Gents & Chikitiki This Month!
Miss Mauna Loa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-15 11:56 am   Permalink

Aloha! The boys in the band are too modest to announce this, but they went out and got new outfits for tonight's show. So be sure to tell 'em "nice shirts!" when you see them. They all match. It's very cute. Mahalo, my friends.

The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa

View Profile of Miss Mauna Loa Send a personal message to Miss Mauna Loa  Email Miss Mauna Loa Goto the website of Miss Mauna Loa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-15 4:56 pm   Permalink

thechikitiki wrote:
I thought the Mike's were on vacation till the 16th? Help me out Pop, right....?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiki~
Yes, you are right! You, me and Pop were there at Tiki-Ti's the night before they went on vacation (March 22nd).

BRUCE!~ Tiki-Ti won't open again until NEXT Wednesday, April 16th.

Bookmark Tiki-Ti's Website for schedule

I had no idea Bruce & The UGH Bunch were in town!

=====Because about four times in a row I went to the Tiki-TI and they were closed, I figured that I would be smart and call the Tiki-Ti first to make sure they were open. On Wednesday I dialed their number and a man with a heavy accent answered and it sounded like he said "tiki". I said "is this the Tiki-Ti?" and he grunted a quick "yes". I asked him if they were going to be open Thursday and hey replied "yes, alll day long". I thought that this was a little weird because the Tiki-Ti is open nights and evenings, but maybe that is what he meant. He did say he was the Tiki-Ti.
My guess is that either I dialed the wrong number OR a burglar who was ransacking the place answered the phone!!---oh well, maybe next time...
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-15 4:58 pm   Permalink

Oh, I just got a chance to start reading emails today, so if anyone went to Trader Vic--I hope they had a good time without us (sniff)

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation