FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Art Swap - Poly Pop Menu Inspired Art - Swap draw pg 13
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
Tiki Art Swap - Poly Pop Menu Inspired Art - Swap draw pg 13
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 11:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-07 01:01, mp wrote:
Can the artwork be from or a fictional bar menu?

Yes, it can. Can't wait to see what you're bringing to the Swap, mp! And way to go, MadDog! I will start my fictional bar addition when i sail back in from the Oasis...

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Liana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-17 02:21 am   Permalink

So how is everyone going with their pieces?

View Profile of Liana Send a personal message to Liana  Goto the website of Liana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 08:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-17 02:21, Liana wrote:

OOps! I forgot all about this! Better get crackin!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 11:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-17 02:21, Liana wrote:

My grandma's teaching me woodcarving, Once the first piece is done I'll get to working on the swap piece.

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-17 5:01 pm   Permalink

I hope to have a finished mug to post tomorrow (it's cooling in the kiln right now). I thought I'd be done long ago but I've been having technical glaze issues

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-17 9:12 pm   Permalink

wow Mike youre done already?? now that Im back from Oasis-blast-o-rama-of super fun I can get started on my swap.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-18 06:28 am   Permalink

That took me 3 weeks - I'm not used to working so slow! Got a couple other plans on the drawing board, we'll see what I can do next

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 06:44 am   Permalink

Very nice MIKE!!

Ok, I'm in...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 10:39 am   Permalink

Mike, you get better and better with each piece! Great job I love this one. You should do a line of mugs

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 11:09 am   Permalink

I agree with Amy..you do get better with each piece you post and this one came out so well! Great way to kick off the art for this swap

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 11:21 am   Permalink

Nice MadDog! I've always loved that menu cover of him in the clouds/smoke. I'm in too, Jonesey told me about this thread, and it looks like a fun project that will push us all to try something new! So, I'm in!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 2:48 pm   Permalink

Ooh! I'm in! Me me me!

This is gonna be fun!

Mike, your mug is amazing! Queen K is right, you should do a line of mugs!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 4:02 pm   Permalink

MadDogMike definetely has some savant in him!
great mug!

How much longer we got on this project?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-18 7:18 pm   Permalink

I know I've been a ghost lately, but,,,,,in my opinion, Mr. Aloha Spirit himself, Jonesey, made me get in. U da man, TJ... Sign me up.

[ This Message was edited by: freddieballsomic 2009-08-19 08:10 ]

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-19 12:34 pm   Permalink

Okay. I'll give it a go.

Haven't done any tiki in a while.

[ This Message was edited by: foamy 2009-08-19 12:35 ]

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation