FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Claq50 Two carves Finished. 04/21/11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Claq50 Two carves Finished. 04/21/11
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 8:11 pm   Permalink

claq!!! lookin sweet my freind!!!! hes got a realy cool bend that ur usin perfctly!!! hes lookin sweeet!!! gettr duun!!! lol! cheerz my freind!!!

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 8:11 pm   Permalink

oops!!!

[ This Message was edited by: BIG tiki scott 2010-01-20 20:12 ]

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
drasticwagon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 6:42 pm   Permalink

I'm a fan of tikis with a curve. Nice job, looking forward to the progress.

View Profile of drasticwagon Send a personal message to drasticwagon  Goto the website of drasticwagon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
claq50
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-26 4:47 pm   Permalink

Heres another progress report. I got to do a little more sanding, but almost there.

And this last ones a little off topic, but i figured i would share. My cousin caught this bass off my back yard. Monster!

View Profile of claq50 Send a personal message to claq50      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-26 5:27 pm   Permalink

CLAQ!!! LOOKIN REALY GOOD HERE!!! that guys got sum sweet lines!! gonna do anything w that nice crown head area!? either way hes awsome!! sand away man cant wait to see him all dun up!!!! cheerz brah!!! p.s. thats a nice bass right there!!! 6 7 pndr?

claq50
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 7:50 pm   Permalink

Final pics on that tiki along with the begginings of my tiki bar

Area for the bar

Got the back wall framed out

View Profile of claq50 Send a personal message to claq50      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-06 08:30 am   Permalink

Yeah! W. Palm needs more tiki bars! Spare no expense, make a killer one that would make the tiki gods proud!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
claq50
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-08 07:09 am   Permalink

Well work on the bar is almost complete so i decided to take a quick break from it and make another tiki. This is my first attempt at a full body. I still have alot of learning to do on it, but i think after a couple i will get the hang of it. If you want to see updates on my bar the link is

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=35801&forum=20&7

It took about three hours of work to make this guy, still need to do about another hour of sanding and then stain and seal. I went all wrong trying to make the legs first then the head, next time im gonna work a little more on making the body look better.

seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-08 2:58 pm   Permalink

Yes Nice! Way to take it on!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-08 3:37 pm   Permalink

Congrats on your first full body. How tall is he? Looks like a lot was accomplished in only three hours and you should have the tiki bar outfitted in no time at that rate. I have not done one that large yet but hope to get on it soon.

View Profile of amate Send a personal message to amate  Email amate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-08 7:03 pm   Permalink

I AM SOO OO JEALOUSE YOU ARE CATCHING BASS OUT OF YOUR BACKYARD!!!!!!
ALL I GET IS STRAY DOGS AND HOBOS...

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
claq50
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-08 7:14 pm   Permalink

I finished up a little more detail work on him today, just need to sand him tomorrow and i will post new pics. So far got about 5 hours into him. This one is 4 feet. As im making more im finding it easier to carv each one.

surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 2:16 pm   Permalink

Excellent start, and hopefully the beginnings of many more to come.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 3:16 pm   Permalink

Tiki's are looking good. Looks like the C15 canal behinf that tiki. Keep'um coming.

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
claq50
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 3:42 pm   Permalink

Close, it empty into the c15. I'm on one of the feeder canals. Loaded with largemouth and peacock bass.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation