FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Collecting Tiki ╗ ╗ Tommy Bahama Rum
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tommy Bahama Rum
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-28 6:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-28 18:24, rev_thumper wrote:
The "Tiki Cup" gift box showed up in New Hampshire this week for $18.

Were you able to convince them that the rum would offend you but the "cup" was okay?

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tropical_Icebergs
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-02 2:33 pm   Permalink

So far, can't find it in Texas...at leaste the Dallas area...but my search continues..if anyone has a lead, please pass it on....

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-20 4:08 pm   Permalink

Saw this product at Bevmo in Roseville. CA. I am pretty sure Santa will be bringing it. $26. I want the 'cup' and I'll mix the 'rum' with banana rum and various tropical juices and coconut milk and call it a drink. I'm too poor to be a rum snob, though I do like the good stuff and appreciate it when I'm served it! So I'll make due with the TB 'rotgut rum'-after a few (very) mixed drinks I figure I won't care that much!!

And I'm really not saying anyone is a snob. You have good taste and the resources to buy the good stuff for regular consumption. My good stuff is reserved for guests and I make due with, well, not so good stuff!

Tacky

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-22 08:39 am   Permalink

Picked up a gift pack at the BevMo in Fremont, CA yesterday. I'll use the rum for something (maybe a punch), but what I really wanted was the mug!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-23 06:32 am   Permalink

Any clues who made the mug? It looks Tiki-Farm-ish; better quality than most.

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hombre
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-23 7:06 pm   Permalink

I found mine today in elyria Ohio. Its made in China : (

View Profile of hombre Send a personal message to hombre  Email hombre Goto the website of hombre     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-24 11:01 am   Permalink

hombre, do ya think you can give up a little more info other than,elyria,Ohio on where you found the TB rum and mug ?

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hombre
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-24 4:53 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki David. You know I have never looked at the name of the shop but I think it is:

Elyria Liquor & Beverageř -
1063 East Broad Street, Elyria, OHř - (440) 365-0821ř

I work down that way. Do you want me to pick you up a set on Monday after work. We can meet up somewhere for the hand over. Just let me know.

Nothing like a good cigar and strong drink!

View Profile of hombre Send a personal message to hombre  Email hombre Goto the website of hombre     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 1:30 pm   Permalink

Is there another set like the white sand rum but with golden sun rum and maybe a different mug? Check out the back of the box...the recipes. And the box is generic for either kind of rum. I'm just curious if anyone has found another gift box with a different mug...I mean cup.

Tacky

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-25 2:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-01 09:23, Unkle John wrote:
I'd buy it for the mug and use the rum to serve to guests w/out discriminating tastes, or use it in rum & cokes. Either way, cool looking mug!

ditto...gonna hit up bevmo

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-26 3:33 pm   Permalink

bevmo in manhattan beach has 20+ in stock.. i bought one this morning!!

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-26 5:29 pm   Permalink

I can't stand it any longer: WHY on earth is everybody getting so into finding an ugly "pineapple head" Tiki mug inscribed with the name of a third grade designer rum that has to be covered by a closely placed mug on the mug shelf to avoid embarrassment, with the rum being the even more expendable part ?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-26 6:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-26 17:29, bigbrotiki wrote:
I can't stand it any longer...

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-27 03:14 am   Permalink

i really like squirrels, but it's like buying a box of squirrel shit

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-27 08:55 am   Permalink

I like that the mug is microwave safe so when I microwave my Mai Tais it doesn't explode.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation