FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Atomic Tiki Punk makes stuff
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Atomic Tiki Punk makes stuff
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 01:15 am   Permalink

Brad, I am planning on making a shelf/Frame for your Diga Do print & Tiki Farm Mug.

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-12-05 01:16 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 11:12 am   Permalink

Mr. DIY

your pad looks very TOGETHER!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 11:16 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2009-10-05 03:39, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Got around to a few more projects, My wife wanted a wall mount wine rack, I know who needs wine when you got Mai Tai's
Here is the Wall Rack I slapped together....

Your house is looking great! and look at the boys, they look so happy at the wine rack awwww, i love when I get to see where they live now, specially when I see them happy like that

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 1:44 pm   Permalink

LLT, Thanks as always, I can't seem to remember the last thing we were talking about, something about cough syrup? ahhh, now its gone?

Clarita, I had to put the most awsome Tiki candles ever made, in a great spot, I don't think we will ever light one, so they can be around forever, I will have to go back to your thread to see what you have been up to as of late, Thanks!

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-12-05 15:24 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-11 12:36 am   Permalink

A couple of new but small projects done...

So what do you do with those Tiki Pendants you are forced to wear around your neck, because you don't have any place else to display them?
Why you make a hanging display shelf like this one....

I needed to make a new frame to match the others I have been cranking out lately, so one more done...

Well thats it for today....you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here, drive carefully now.

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-11 6:15 pm   Permalink

Diga Diga Doo print and mug shelf?!?!?
Oh that's exactly why I wanted to make that mug! How cool! Seems like you are going to make that happen be fore me... and you'll probally do a better job at it looking at ll you other great work!
K. Angel Pilago (Hawaiian Elder & my personal Yoda)
[img]http://tikiroom.com/img/5514x538c224a.jpg[

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-11 9:22 pm   Permalink

Thanks Brad,
I am designing it my head, I have been thinking Mid-Century modern style is the way to go, but my jungle/Tiki style could work to.

Tiki-Vivi

Posted: 2010-01-26 03:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-04 23:32, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
About time to post new stuff....
First up I made a custom display shelf for my Enchanted Tiki Room Stacker Mug...

Wes gave me a Bamboo frame, Had some of those CocoJoe Moais, a little Leopard print fabric background, cut out a new backboard, throw it all together and here it is...

I wanted a Barstool to match our Bamboo Ben Bar,I think it matches pretty well...

Just took some scrapes of thatch & Bamboo, a Bamboo Curtain & a Doug Horne Shield to dress up a plain looking entry way...

Took this Mug Shelf I built earlier & installed LED track lights, these are really cool, they cycle threw 5 colors, have 4 program modes
look sharp in a dark room, from Ikea of all places.
They would look great under a Tiki Bar top etc...

I did paint a wall just for Ben, see....

Thats it for now.....

Love u're tikilicious stuff and living-room!'
It's very inspiring!
Great colour you have chosen for your walls, way cool!
Hope u're doing well and if you did some new improvements, hope you'll share it here
Tikisweet greetings from the Netherlands!

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-12-04 23:35 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Vivi Send a personal message to Tiki-Vivi  Goto the website of Tiki-Vivi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-28 01:46 am   Permalink

Thanks Tiki-Vivi ,
Nice having more oversea's members posting.

Tiki-Vivi

Posted: 2010-01-28 01:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-28 01:46, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Thanks Tiki-Vivi ,
Nice having more oversea's members posting.

View Profile of Tiki-Vivi Send a personal message to Tiki-Vivi  Goto the website of Tiki-Vivi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-30 6:21 pm   Permalink

I really needed to get this great Brad Parker print ready to hang
I just made a basic frame as to not take away from the art.

whiskeyblood
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-02 7:12 pm   Permalink

Great work! I really dig what you've done with the frames, shadow boxes, and all. Your place looks really great. Where do you find the bamboo material you made the wine rack out of? Pretty cool stuff.

View Profile of whiskeyblood Send a personal message to whiskeyblood      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 7:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks whiskeyblood,
I cheated with the bamboo rack, it was a prebuilt one I just cut down, drilled to fit properly in the box I built for it.
Then I torched & antiqued it to look older.

I was getting all my raw Bamboo material from House of Tiki, who are no longer in business, I don't get to see Wes & Pua much these days.

Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-03 12:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-27 12:03, Hakalugi wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-09-25 11:57, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Hakalugi
Enjoy your frame, what are you going to put in it?

A nice matted print of the Bay Park Buzzy pinup! What else?

In situ:

Dude! That's just revolting....... Remind me not to look through your post anymore....lol

http://www.facebook.com/ToddA.McClurg?ref=profile
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything

[ This Message was edited by: Tikilizard 2010-02-03 13:00 ]

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-04 4:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-30 18:21, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
I really needed to get this great Brad Parker print ready to hang
I just made a basic frame as to not take away from the art.

WOW! That's soooo cool! I'm honored you've done such a beautiful framing job! Thanks for posting that. It looks great... (not as great as the hunky kane in the speedos, but darned good!)

Big Mahalo!
K. Angel Pilago (Hawaiian Elder & my personal Yoda)
[img]http://tikiroom.com/img/5514x538c224a.jpg[

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation