FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Uncle Trav's miniature tiki huts....Small Paradise. Diving into a new project
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Uncle Trav's miniature tiki huts....Small Paradise. Diving into a new project
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-04 2:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. It helps keep the creative juices flowing. Thanks again.

[ This Message was edited by: uncle trav 2013-12-21 05:17 ]

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-04 3:02 pm   Permalink

That is so cool! Wonderful work! It looks like a place I'd enjoy having a drink with my friends.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-04 4:51 pm   Permalink

Wonderful Trav. Loved the prose too
"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-04 7:40 pm   Permalink

Love it

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-05 6:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-11-04 15:02, tikilongbeach wrote:
That is so cool! Wonderful work! It looks like a place I'd enjoy having a drink with my friends.

with all your very small friends!
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-21 05:14 am   Permalink

Thanks for all of the kind comments on my little builds. I am amazed at the amount of views this page has received. I don't pump these out very often and really appreciate all of the input on my projects. It is fun turning a bunch of paper, balsa wood and bamboo cooking skewers into a bit of fantasy that can fit on a bookshelf. Thanks again for making my huts something that I enjoy building and sharing with everyone.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-01 12:24 pm   Permalink

I found some larger barrel shapes this weekend. They may come in handy due to the larger size.

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-11 1:33 pm   Permalink

I'm starting to layout the detail work on the larger barrel shape that I found. I have an idea for a new miniature that will be a bit of a departure from my previous builds. Something new to try that will be another learn as I go project. It will be an on again off again build as the weather is finally getting nice here in Kzoo. After a record year of just under eleven feet of snow the shoveling is over but the yard is a wreck Thanks for taking a look.

[ This Message was edited by: uncle trav 2014-04-11 18:30 ]

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-11 5:36 pm   Permalink

Go UnKle Go......

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-02 09:18 am   Permalink

OMG this is the greatest thread ever!!!! my GF found this and cant get over how detailed your work is!!! super cool!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-03 4:25 pm   Permalink

Thank you for the compliment. I have a bunch of fun building these. That are mainly a cold weather project because the weather here now is perfect for outdoors projects. Thanks again!

EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-03 5:54 pm   Permalink

This is the coolest. Nice work. Sorry to hear you lost your job, but this is certainly a great way to pass the time and de-stress.

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-01 1:30 pm   Permalink

Great!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-11-15 2:36 pm   Permalink

Looks like the snow is here to stay in the tropical atoll of Kalamazoo. Thirteen degrees this morning. Let's just say that it was mighty fresh out. I picked up some supplies and have some fresh ideas to try out. Hopefully it will be something a bit different but as with all of my other huts this one will be a learning project for some new techniques. Thanks for taking a look.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-11-15 8:35 pm   Permalink

So glad to have you back. I love your creations. I'll be watching you!!! Remember the song? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation