FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki The Stray f#cking Cats are back!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Stray f#cking Cats are back!
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-27 06:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-25 14:31, Luckydesigns wrote:

by the way, this is supposed to be their farewell show.....again... No other us dates listed as of now. Maybe the last time to see jim, lee, and brian up on stage together again.

ya right!

how many times have the Who said that too!

( it's the super high electric bill for my mansion tour!!
part 657!!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-17 9:50 pm   Permalink

Anyone going????

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-17 10:53 pm   Permalink

Tuesday 7/22/08 at the Pacific Amphitheater (O.C. Fairgrounds)! We will be there!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-22 4:02 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! We're ready to "Rock This Town" SoccerTiki, Makedamug, Go-Go, Dani, Tigerlily and I are sitting in Section 7. Riptide's in Section 2. If you're at the concert too we hope to see you

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-07-23 10:15 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-a-fair
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-24 2:58 pm   Permalink

Well by the looks of these pictures, I met some of you at the stray cats show, or rather after it. It would be nice to see you all again, I know I told you about the free Rockabilly Brunch shows but here's all the info again for all of you.

Yes it's true they are completely free (except with the exception of Aug 3rd but it's free if you get there before 2pm), with parking too! They are all ages so you can bring your children along with you. We have a full bar and offer up a great brunch too.

Here's some up coming shows,

Hillbilly DJ Jeff W presents Safari Sam's Brunch Americana
Best of all It's free and all ages! Sunday's starting at noon
Bringing you the best of Rockabilly, Hillbilly & Great Food!

SCHEDULE FOR JULY & AUGUST

July 27th Rip Carson, Rockin' Ryan & The Sidewynders

Aug 3rd The Smith Ranch Boys, Deke Dickerson, Karling Abbeygate and The Dimestore Band (This is the only show that is free only until 2pm after that it's $7) This one will also have BBQ food!

Aug 10th Brian Jay and The Last Call Boys, Captain Jeffrey and The Chumbuckets & more TBA

Aug 17th The B-Stars, Marty Smith and The Mooneyham's Buddy & Suzy

Aug 24th Eleven Hundred Springs, West Of Texas & The last Americans

Aug 31st TBA

Safari Sam's 5214 W Sunset blvd, Hollywood Ca 323-666-7267

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-a-fair 2008-07-24 15:00 ]

View Profile of tiki-a-fair Send a personal message to tiki-a-fair      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-26 3:31 pm   Permalink

I've seen the Cats 7 times & I'm really gettin antsy waiting for a U.S. tour! Anybody heard any rumors?!?!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-27 1:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-26 15:31, Big Kahuna wrote:
I've seen the Cats 7 times & I'm really gettin antsy waiting for a U.S. tour! Anybody heard any rumors?!?!

They were billing this show as the "only US appearance"...I know they toured last summer. By the way, good running into some of the TC crowd at the show. Nice to finally meet Holden MakeDaMug and talk Long Beach and punk rock! And nice to see WooHoo, Soccer, and others out of aloha shirts for once

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-27 4:04 pm   Permalink

Florida sux sometimes....You Cali kids got it good. except for the fires, earthquakes, congested highways and real estate prices.
Well, heading out to check my hurricane shutters and fix the neighbors foreclosure sign that the "blue hair" just backed over.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation