FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Collections
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Collections
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-13 2:09 pm   Permalink

Not my tiki figurines , however I thought these two tall vintage Disney
tiki figurines were worthy of posting so everyone could see them.
Some lucky person will be adding these to their collection.
I would venture to say these were made in the 1960's with the made
in Japan foil sticker.Congrads to who ever won this prize pair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380175109444&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380175108399&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

[ This Message was edited by: 1961surf 2009-11-14 18:51 ]

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-22 10:12 pm   Permalink

Love everyones' collections! Thanks for sharing. Here are a few from my own collection that I don't think I saw on here yet.

wall sconces from the Polynesian Resort

I have another poster featuring Jose that is waiting for a frame and wall space.

These also came from the Polynesian Resort, pre remodel

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-24 09:55 am   Permalink

Those 2 panels are just too cool!!!

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-15 7:40 pm   Permalink

Found in Mexico...

Quote:

On 2009-02-09 22:13, LOL Tiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-09 22:05, Zeta wrote:
Enchanted Tiki Room Soundtrack.

Brand new, with plastic sleeve. 1968. I wonder how much would this go for on ebay? I saw an open one for $29.99

Judging from the price tag, that was originally purchased at the park. Nice find!

[ This Message was edited by: LOL Tiki 2009-02-09 22:14 ]

Aloha amigos!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
xtine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-31 7:58 pm   Permalink

You guys should post your collectibles on the Enchanted Tiki Room fan page on Facebook. One assignment we had for class was to create a Facebook fan page and Enchanted Tiki Room seems like an obvious fan page to me!

http://www.facebook.com/enchantedtikiroom

View Profile of xtine Send a personal message to xtine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRootsRocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-19 4:02 pm   Permalink

Happy to bump with this find from today!

View Profile of TikiRootsRocka Send a personal message to TikiRootsRocka  Email TikiRootsRocka Goto the website of TikiRootsRocka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-19 4:48 pm   Permalink

You found as is? With the frame fetish matting and everything? Awesome because that mat job is pretty pricey.

Great find !

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRootsRocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-19 6:43 pm   Permalink

Yep, I'm a lucky guy! Bought as is.

View Profile of TikiRootsRocka Send a personal message to TikiRootsRocka  Email TikiRootsRocka Goto the website of TikiRootsRocka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FacesPlace
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-03-06 10:07 am   Permalink

Picked this up today, probably paid a little too much for it, but I've never seen anything like it where The Enchanted Tiki Room and even Disneyland are concerned. Anyone have any insight or seen anything like this previously? Can't wait till it arrives and I can display it!

View Profile of FacesPlace Send a personal message to FacesPlace      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-07 4:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-03-06 10:07, FacesPlace wrote:
Picked this up today, probably paid a little too much for it, but I've never seen anything like it where The Enchanted Tiki Room and even Disneyland are concerned. Anyone have any insight or seen anything like this previously? Can't wait till it arrives and I can display it!

$45 wasn't a bad price considering.

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-07 6:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-03-06 10:07, FacesPlace wrote:

Oooh, oooh, yes I have seen these! In fact I have 20 of them in a box...

Nah, I'm just foolin'. I ain't ever seen one. Cool find FP.

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FacesPlace
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-03-07 8:51 pm   Permalink

Disneyland stuff in somewhat aggravating in this respect, I can't tell you how many items I've come across over the years that seem to be completely off the radar. I mean, yeah, it's great to have a rare item, but considering the vastness of the internet, you'd think you'd be able to find some info on a Disneyland souvenir that had to be produced in a somewhat significant quantity. Bah, I just like knowing the history of the items I have, it's fun for me to know that kinda thing. Glad we've found one of these, now those that may be interested in having one know to keep their eyes peeled!

View Profile of FacesPlace Send a personal message to FacesPlace      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KittyKat65
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-14 5:59 pm   Permalink

A small bump for the hostess dress (not my auction): http://www.ebay.com/itm/190677622941?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

View Profile of KittyKat65 Send a personal message to KittyKat65      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-16 8:38 pm   Permalink

Here are two postcard I have with a nice artist rendering of the entrance to Adventureland leading to the Tiki Room.

I just picked this one up, had not seen it before.

And an old photo of the Tikis at the entrance.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-17 12:16 am   Permalink

Always loved that rendering on the top - but why are the two masks rendered like Harlequin faces !?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation