FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
OHANA 2010 - Official thread
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-17 11:32 am   Permalink

Don't forget the Hillbilly Fun Park!

http://www.lakegeorge.com/hillbillygolf/

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-17 12:30 pm   Permalink

For my money, its tough to beat Goony.

http://www.goonygolf.com/

The course is over the top (and there's a big ol tiki in it) and Gift World, right there on premise, is something to behold.

There's just too much to do & see. I'm headed in on Tuesday this year (yeah, like in 5 days) and I STILL wont get to half the stuff I want to check out! lol

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-17 3:18 pm   Permalink

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Isn't cut and paste wonderful?

And that doesn't even begin to cover the anticipation..... One week!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRenee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-17 3:29 pm   Permalink

Not yet, but soon, soon, soon! Can't wait.

View Profile of TikiRenee Send a personal message to TikiRenee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-17 10:28 pm   Permalink

In no way could I hope to duplicate the miniature masterpieces that Finkdaddy creates!

The man is a skilled craftsman when it comes to tiki pendants and tropical theme neckware!

Come to Ohana with extra cash, and you'll be leaving with lot's of great tiki treasures!

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

LAKE GEORGE HERE WE COME!!!!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-18 10:26 am   Permalink

Well, we're done selling tickets, so if you're reading this, you're probably joining us next week... and you probably want to know what to expect this year.

Along those lines, check out the new, improved, corrected, and maybe even almost-true Events Schedule on the webpage:

http://www.luauatthelake.com/id6.html

Keep in mind that not all vendors (or possibly even any) will be set up on Friday. This is a completely optional opportunity for them to set up & sell for a couple of hours. Saturday is the big vending day. (along with the big pig day, polynesian show day, swimming day, mini-golfing day, etc etc etc... its a BIG day, ok? )

Also, we'll be having the Tiki Naming Ceremony at around 4pm on Friday, where we'll unveil the name with the most votes, and properly bestow the moniker on the big guy, so if you're free, just gather around the hotel lobby a little before 4pm.

And last, but certainly not least, if you're joining us for the kick off party/prom on Thursday night, it starts at 8pm, and you can check-in just outside the Paradise Lounge.

Keep your eyes on your in-box for big email about..... everything. It'll be my last (I promise this time) so expect a big old brain dump (hey, I've been keeping them short... you're due for another rambling one! lol )

Mahalo to all who have bought tickets, and we'll see ya at the Lake!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-18 12:00 pm   Permalink

Only 6 more days!

Beautiful Upstate New York - Check

300-plus friends for the best and most intimate party of the year - Check

More fun than you can shake a really big stick at - Check

Really big stick to shake at the fun - fail (Stupid TSA)

Three out of four I can live with. We'll see you at the Lake!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-18 12:05 pm   Permalink

Don't worry, Chip, we got lotsa sticks... and war clubs... and torches...

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rev_thumper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-18 8:26 pm   Permalink

...and rum.

View Profile of rev_thumper Send a personal message to rev_thumper      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-18 10:03 pm   Permalink

Just found out I have that weekend off, and now no tickets,arrrgggg!!!!
I wanted to go!!!!!

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-19 08:31 am   Permalink

I wanted to let everyone know that I will have my booth set up both Friday and Saturday for your shopping pleasure!

Ohana is the East Coast debut of my new "Oceania Collection!"

All new carvings inspired by the islands of Micronesia, Melanesia and Polynesia.

Stop by early for first dibs on many unique one-of-a-kind tiki decor items!

I look forward to seeing you in Lake George for OHANA 2010!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-19 12:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-19 08:31, Lake Surfer wrote:

I wanted to let everyone know that I will have my booth set up both Friday and Saturday for your shopping pleasure!

Ohana is the East Coast debut of my new "Oceania Collection!"

All new carvings inspired by the islands of Micronesia, Melanesia and Polynesia.

Stop by early for first dibs on many unique one-of-a-kind tiki decor items!

I look forward to seeing you in Lake George for OHANA 2010!

Yay! We're so enjoying the piece we bought from you last year at OHANA - can't wait to see the new stuff!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-19 9:41 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo, thank you Bargoyle!!
I got tickets and booked a room at the Holiday Inn (most I have ever spent on a hotel). Hoping for great weather as I'd like to ride the new bike there.
And can't wait to meet everyone as this is my first "Tiki Event"!!

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-19 10:22 pm   Permalink

Alright Lightnin' Steve! Great you'll be joining us!!!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 09:27 am   Permalink

So Squids is like "okay Babalu, let's play a couple of rounds of Putt-Putt for coffee"...I'm like, okay buddy - You're on!!

Then, he begins to tell me all about how he and his brother use to spend countless untold hours building little putt-putt courses in their back yard when they was kids...I'm thinkin" - hummm....Then, I find out that the dude is bringing his own putter?! wtf...

I am getting the funny feeling that I am being set up...yes, I think we have a putt-putt ringer among us. At any rate, I can't wait to hug one of those big carved bears on the course!

We is primed, rested, and ready for some putt-putt action baby!!

Lake - your going to have to let me buy you a drink! I can't wait to see the new collection!

Like Master Lake Surfer, Squid and I will also have our separate tables set up on Friday for a few hours. A while back we collaborated on a Papua-Omma-Mow-Mow drum mug together...We will be bringing a very special limited edition (only 4 of each of these new colors) "Ohana Papua-Omma-Mow-Mows". They will be offered at the special Oasis price of $65. each.

Also, debuting for the first time ever, will be my new Islander's Menu inspired Cobras Fang mug. Only this year have 2 of the original Cobra Fang Mugs surfaced, and in keeping with the original 'crypto' status of this mugs original design, I am only going to do a 'very' limited amount of these mugs...a few will be offered here at Ohana (nos #2 - #11), and only a few will be offered for sale at Oasis...that's it. Ohana priced at $85. each.

So please stop and say hi...I will be the guy with the new "lightning the Diving Horse" t-shirt, and the newbe badge on.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation