FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 08:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-09 21:10, Chip and Andy wrote:
Me! Me!

Andy will be brining Fashion Tramp back to Ohana 2010! She has already updated the Utili-Lavalava, created a bunch of new dresses, and is working on a whole bunch of bits of random Fashion.

Last year was unbelievable, can't wait to see what this year brings!

Wouldn't be Ohana without Andy's awesome fashions.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-13 08:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-09 21:10, Chip and Andy wrote: Andy will be brining Fashion Tramp back to Ohana 2010! She has already updated the Utili-Lavalava, created a bunch of new dresses, and is working on a whole bunch of bits of random Fashion.

Note to self: bring extra money.

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 10:32 am   Permalink

I was going through photos of last year and realized that I only have a few of mine posted..... so instead I'll shamelessly post some images from other attendees. Most of them are better shots that mine anyway.

From Drive-In Movie night poolside.

The Fund-Raising Mystery Drink..... ask Bargoyle what happens after a couple of these

Hula-Hoop Lady.... somebody told me who she was, but I was too distracted to pay attention

The trophy for the Drink Contest Winner

Mr and Mrs Leisure Master, one of the many hosts of the Room Crawl

Tedtiki made some new friends.

And in looking at the few that I posted compared to these, I think was drinking while trying to operate the camera......

If Ohana 2010 is even half as good as 2009 was it is still going to be the most amazing kick-ass ultimate tiki throwdown EVAH!

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2010-01-13 10:33 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 1:31 pm   Permalink

Here's a bit more of the shenanigans from Ohana '09.....just a little taste of what we've got in-store for 2010

Of course, there's the FABULOUS locale.....

And then there's the crazy over-the-top WONDERFUL Room Crawl....

And, no Film Fest can be complete without the Brady Bunch Hawaii Episode

Now onto the OHANA '09 COCKTAIL CONTEST!!

And the winning drink...."Fire in the Dole" (it's on fire....trust me....just hard to see in the daylight with the camera...)

Oh, yeah...and the Hula Hoop Girl....'cuz you can never have enough Hula Hoop Girl...

And, of course, Special Surprise Guest, ELVIS

And, finally, a little taste of the Polynesian Show.....with FIRE!!!!

Oh, yeah.....and Thanks to our fabulous sponsors for helping make the weekend so AWESOME!!

Hope to see you all at OHANA 2010 - it's going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-14 08:12 am   Permalink

This is just mean, you guys. Wanna be there... not here!

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-14 6:14 pm   Permalink

this is it

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
xtine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-14 6:57 pm   Permalink

I feel like this will be the longest winter ever because I'm looking forward to Ohana in such a huge way!

View Profile of xtine Send a personal message to xtine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-15 7:55 pm   Permalink

Visit the official website at http://www.luauatthelake.com

OHANA Luau at the Lake web event posters

Info/graphics soon on the Drive-in Ohana Film Festival!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-16 11:43 am   Permalink

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-17 8:28 pm   Permalink

that last graphic.... the reworked Shlitz ad.... F*%^ing PRICELESS! LOVE IT!

If I was sober enough to work that somehow into one of those MasterCard styled commercials, i would.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-10 08:44 am   Permalink

Gonna make it afterall... looking forward to it!

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-10 08:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-02-10 08:44, I, Zombie wrote:
Gonna make it afterall... looking forward to it!

EXCELLENT!!
After missing you in Mpls last month, I'm glad we'll get to meet-up in Lake George - looking forward to it

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-18 7:33 pm   Permalink

I think I need to increase my Liver Training Regime....

Friday Room Crawl

Mix-Off competition (which I am very excited about since I missed last years)

Folly Cove bringing their amazing knowledge (and I hope samples again!)

And that is just the stuff planned so far!

Screw the liver training, I'll just order another one from ebay. I think the last one is used up anyway.

And I am getting pretty good at the installation, don't even need the instructions anymore.

Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-18 10:25 pm   Permalink

Man I cant wait for this one!

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-19 12:24 pm   Permalink

Looking at the pictures brings back so many great memories. I've taken off an entire week so I can get there early and stay late.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation