FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
OHANA 2010 - Official thread
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-19 12:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-02-19 12:24, tedtiki wrote:
Looking at the pictures brings back so many great memories. I've taken off an entire week so I can get there early and stay late.

ME TOO!!!!
I can't wait to actually get to check out all of the cool/weird/funky stuff in the town of Lake George this time, too!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-20 9:06 pm   Permalink

Ditto. I missed all the awesome signs and general goofing off last time. Can't wait for OHANA again!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-21 11:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-02-10 08:46, croe67 wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-02-10 08:44, I, Zombie wrote:
Gonna make it afterall... looking forward to it!

EXCELLENT!!
After missing you in Mpls last month, I'm glad we'll get to meet-up in Lake George - looking forward to it

Great! We've worked out a nice variation on Vic's "Rum Keg" that will be a crowd pleaser. Can't wait to share one with you. BTW, the only bad news is we can't get there until Saturday! So I hope people will have a little gas left in the tank for Saturday night!

I, Z

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-21 5:03 pm   Permalink

Just a heads up folks,

tickets for Ohana go on sale Monday, 2/22 at 10AM EST

We're capping attendance again this year to keep the event small & intimate, so don't delay in purchasing your tickets!

We've held the price at $75, and that INCLUDES dinner on Saturday night (pig roast!!)

We're also doing an 80s style kick-off "Prom" Party in Club Whispers (on site) on Thursday night before Ohana (ticketed separately) that also includes food, so plan on coming out early and help us start the weekend off right!

More info on the website:
www.LuauAtTheLake.com

Mahalo, and we'll see ya at the Lake!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-22 06:39 am   Permalink

it's 8:30 a.m. here in the midwest- shouldn't the ticket sales be up on the site based on eastern standard time?? i didn't see it....do i have the time wrong?

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-22 06:48 am   Permalink

I'm here on the East Coast, and it's 9:48 right now

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Pineapple
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-22 07:07 am   Permalink

They weren't kidding, the tix page changed at 10:00 on the dot.

Ohana or bust!

View Profile of Professor Pineapple Send a personal message to Professor Pineapple  Goto the website of Professor Pineapple     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-22 09:08 am   Permalink

FIRST...Sully said I could brag.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-22 09:13 am   Permalink

Tipsy:

lol

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-22 10:17 am   Permalink

okay-okay.....i got it....tickets have been purchased-thanks!

that"s what happens when i don't have my morning cup of coffee first....

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-02-22 10:18 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-22 10:21 am   Permalink

I bought ours at 10:02 or so!

Sooooo looking forward to this...

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-26 08:27 am   Permalink

Just a heads up, tickets are going FAST!!!

Huge mahalos to those who have already purchased. And to those who haven't, I'd suggest pulling the trigger soon. We don't want to see you left out of the fun.

See ya at the Lake!

www.LuauAtTheLake.com

Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-02 12:22 pm   Permalink

Man I cannot wait for this event! If it is anything like last years it will be amazing! Truly about enjoying Ohana and Aloha rather than just a money maker. And in a town lost in time talk about escapism.

May your first child be a Moai child..

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamaina Kraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-03 6:21 pm   Permalink

Ticket bought.....reservations made.....can't friggin wait!!!!

View Profile of Kamaina Kraig Send a personal message to Kamaina Kraig  Email Kamaina Kraig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-05 08:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-02 12:22, Hinano_Paul wrote:
Man I cannot wait for this event! If it is anything like last years it will be amazing! Truly about enjoying Ohana and Aloha rather than just a money maker. And in a town lost in time talk about escapism.

Paul, to be fair, Ohana DID make money (well, ok, the silent auction & raffle made money, the event broke even) we just gave the money away to charity.

And we're doing that again this year. To the Easter Island Foundation once again!!

We've sold about 3/4 of the tickets folks, so buy now, or regret later!!

www.LuauAtTheLake.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation