FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki wonderland iv at the tonga hut--sunday, dec.13
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
tiki wonderland iv at the tonga hut--sunday, dec.13
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-25 5:10 pm   Permalink

Kelly,
looking forward to trying some of yer drinks.

Jeff(btd)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2009-11-25 17:10 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-11-28 9:04 pm   Permalink

If you're in town for Spermy's Party on Saturday, http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=34575&forum=17&14 , then be sure and swing by The Tonga Hut on Sunday to do your Christmas shopping from some awesome artists.

With DJ Jeff (BigTikiDude) spinning Christmas tunes. (Maybe we can get Jeff to dress as Santa)

Be sure and bring your best Tiki Ku-ki for the Cookie contest. Entries must be in by 7:30 and winners announced at 8pm.

Hiphipahula behind the bar mixing up luscious libations for the masses.

Those are some damned good reasons to show up.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-12-05 09:30 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-29 11:12 am   Permalink

well being that its normally pretty toasty in the Tonga Hut when an event is going on there. I have to decline the Santa outfit thing. Otherwise I would just sweat to death.
I could however maybe be convinced to dress as Satan.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64

Posted: 2009-11-29 12:14 pm   Permalink

Although not as dapper as Santa, I think you could pull off Ole Scratch...

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-29 9:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-28 21:04, GROG wrote:
Be sure and bring your best Tiki Ku-ki for the Cookie contest. Entries must be in by 7:30 and winners announced at 8pm.

I wonder if anybody will make Kabuki or Bukake, Ku-kis?
:

Jeff(btd)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2009-11-29 21:30 ]

GROG

Posted: 2009-11-30 7:08 pm   Permalink

This just in: Lake Tiki will be unable to make it, so POLYNESIAC was the first artist on the reserve list, and will be taking Lake's place.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-12-05 09:32 am   Permalink

Bump for Sunday next week.

Hope to see ya there.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-12-05 09:32 ]

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 6:38 pm   Permalink

Day after Spermy's party,
there is goin to be some sorry hung over people there on sun.
ha ha ha.

Jeff(btd)

GROG

Posted: 2009-12-07 11:16 am   Permalink

GROG hope ya'll are making some delicious cookies for the Ku-ki contest, because GROG one of the judges.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-07 1:53 pm   Permalink

I will be a domestic goddess, Grog. I bake to win.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-07 4:56 pm   Permalink

can I be a Judge for the Ku Ki contest.
I have lots of Practice eating cookies.

Jeff(btd)

Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-07 5:23 pm   Permalink

Inside Tip:
If Grog is one of the judges bake Snickerdoodles.

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-09 8:13 pm   Permalink

Hey all,
Been absent of late, and behind scramblin as usual to get some new stuff ready for Sunday. I am starting to post some previews of things as i get them close to completion on my blog, will try to post some stuff here on saturday when i get another kiln load out. Looking forward to hangin out with folks and eating coogies, lots and lots of coogies...

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-12-10 10:34 am   Permalink

GROG scrambling, too Cass. Got salt and pepper moais glazed and sitting in the kiln ready to be fired. Glazing Java Bobs right now. Glazing Java Bobs is a pain in the ass! GROG glad GROG doing a small edition. GROG was hoping to fire up the kiln on Friday, but it may not be until Saturday. Hopefully some of the pieces will turn out well enough to bring to the Tonga Hut.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-10 1:43 pm   Permalink

Sounds like we all are! I just finished up a bunch of holiday pendant/ornaments, I still have to stain a tiki, make a few more lights and work that silly "regular" gig on fri and sat. Pics coming soon! I can't wait to see pics from the other artists too!

This is FUN!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation