FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events New Year's Eve ! The Tikiyaki Orchestra at Don the Beachcomber !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
New Year's Eve ! The Tikiyaki Orchestra at Don the Beachcomber !
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-04 6:01 pm   Permalink

We're there. 2010 is looking pretty good from here with this start!

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-10 9:14 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-11 07:31 am   Permalink

I'm in with three of my friends!!!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bewitched By Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-13 7:59 pm   Permalink

Ahem! It has been a few days.... Where are those details as promised! I can't wait!! I want to plan, plan, plan! Hey Kris! So both of us are going with 3 friends. That makes a nice group of 8 we should sit together and represent the Valley!! Looking forward to meeting you!

[ This Message was edited by: Bewitched By Tiki 2009-11-13 19:59 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bewitched By Tiki 2009-11-13 20:01 ]

View Profile of Bewitched By Tiki Send a personal message to Bewitched By Tiki  Email Bewitched By Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-14 12:14 am   Permalink

SOrry guys...

Just waiting on some final details, and I will announce everything as soon as it's all ironed out.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-15 11:13 am   Permalink

Sounds good Bewitched!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-16 2:25 pm   Permalink

It's Official ! New Year's EVe with the Tikiyaki Orchestra and the Eliminators at DOn The Beachcomber !
See post page 1

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-11-16 3:22 pm   Permalink

Tickets ordered!

We're going to be spending the night, so does anyone have any accommodation recommendations?

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-16 3:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-16 15:22, Tobor64 wrote:
Tickets ordered!

We're going to be spending the night, so does anyone have any accommodation recommendations?

Steve...

Don's has a deal with the hampton inn, I think, nearby, for like $89 for the night...It's a special Don The Beachcomber rate. I'll post the details as soon as I get them.

The 777 and Ocean View are right next to Don's (stumbling distance) but they're very lo-fi....ie; cheap.... Some people I know refuse to stay there.
I stayed at the 777 last year. I was too tired to care about little things like cleanliness

Here's the "stumble route" , similar to the one I posted last year. You can literally stumble to 3 different hotels, all under 1000 ft away.
With the strength of those Zombies, it's probably a good idea to have a place to sleep within' "Stumbling distance".

Last year, there were room parties at the hotels. Good fun !

TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-16 4:09 pm   Permalink

Stumbling paths!! YES!

Two in the morning, stumbling back to the motel, enveloped in a dense creepy fog...only to make it back to the motel for another round of partying in someones' room (D. Hornes?)

Fond memories, Jim, fond memories!

Hope to make it again this year.

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-16 4:56 pm   Permalink

WoooHoooo! VIP Tickets just purchased. We can't wait for Another Great New Year's with The Tikiyaki Orchestra

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-11-16 5:27 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the info, Jim. The Hampton Inn sounds perfect. And with the possibilities of room parties afterward...? This just keeps getting better & better.

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-16 5:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-16 16:09, TikiG wrote:
Stumbling paths!! YES!

Two in the morning, stumbling back to the motel, enveloped in a dense creepy fog...only to make it back to the motel for another round of partying in someones' room (D. Hornes?)

Fond memories, Jim, fond memories!

Hope to make it again this year.

That fog was crazy huh ?
Fond memories indeed....one of the best times I've had with this band.

Greg I hope you can make it......we gotta get Mango out for this !

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-16 5:59 pm   Permalink

Great News,
thanks
Can't wait.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnlyATikiLad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-16 7:23 pm   Permalink

Way COOL!!! Four VIP's headed my way!!!

View Profile of OnlyATikiLad Send a personal message to OnlyATikiLad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation