FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" December 12, 2009 Official Annoucement
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" December 12, 2009 Official Annoucement
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 12:42 pm   Permalink

Anyone close to Newport Beach or Costa Mesa going to Spermys??
Looking to hitch a ride from someone if possible .
Mahalos

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-06 11:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-05 12:42, 1961surf wrote:
Anyone close to Newport Beach or Costa Mesa going to Spermys??
Looking to hitch a ride from someone if possible .
Mahalos

That is a great idea Bill!! People it is a good idea to carpool if you can. Parking can be a little tricky in my hood.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hulahoney
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-06 11:15 am   Permalink

I've heard so many great things about the Blowhole party! I'm glad I'll get to partake! TikiGeeki introduced me to you all at Tiki Oasis and I've been looking forward to it all year! I'll be stopping by with a friend and a couple bottles of booze in hand!

Mahalo
~ Hulahoney

View Profile of hulahoney Send a personal message to hulahoney      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-07 3:16 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to this as usual, Spermy. You and Whalerider are the greatest of hosts.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2009-12-07 3:41 pm   Permalink

My wife and I are looking forward to attending on Sat dec 12. Please send directions. HB TIKI.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands

Posted: 2009-12-07 5:31 pm   Permalink

Mr and Mrs Tikilands would like to attend. We have never been to your party and have been out of the tiki scene for awhile due to some health issues. We even missed Tiki Oasis which was such a disappointment Is this an exclusive party or is anyone invited? Sorry if that is a dumb question. We would love to attend. Do we need to bring anything? Thanks

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-07 5:33 pm   Permalink

its open to the TC public,
just wait for a PM from Spermy with address and directions.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands

Posted: 2009-12-07 7:04 pm   Permalink

Thanks I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki

Posted: 2009-12-09 05:36 am   Permalink

barbara and i would like to attend!!!need directions..

mahalo,
ron

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-09 5:57 pm   Permalink

Celebrate the return of the "Bongwater Cocktail" although it will be a special blend exclusive to The Sperm Whale & Whale Rider. It shall be dubbed "South Bay Bongwater" get yours before it's all gone.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-09 7:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-09 17:57, bongofury wrote:
Celebrate the return of the "Bongwater Cocktail" although it will be a special blend exclusive to The Sperm Whale & Whale Rider. It shall be dubbed "South Bay Bongwater" get yours before it's all gone.

Bongofury,

I must have have the South Bay Bongwater! What time are you pouring??

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Don Brewski
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-09 9:04 pm   Permalink

Sounds like Hawthorne needs a Brewski-Beatdown!!

WHOO!!

View Profile of Don Brewski Send a personal message to Don Brewski  Goto the website of Don Brewski     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahuna Kent
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-10 08:59 am   Permalink

I will be in town this weekend & would love to attend!

View Profile of Kahuna Kent Send a personal message to Kahuna Kent      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-10 09:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-09 17:57, bongofury wrote:

MMMMMMM...Bongwater!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-10 10:54 am   Permalink

I am so going to be there! Laura was a great hostess last year putting up with the likes of me and a few other hammered cohorts at like 2am and Spermy... well buddy, you and your bro Riptide are always a blast to hang with!!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation