FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" December 12, 2009 Official Annoucement
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" December 12, 2009 Official Annoucement
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-13 12:23 pm   Permalink

What an amazing party! So great to see everyone. This time last year I knew no one, this year I was honored to call so many of you friends. No one I'd rather spend the holidays with than you fine savage folks.

Honoring my gods one sip at a time.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happychi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-13 1:50 pm   Permalink

I had the most fun last night! Thanks so much Scott and Laura! You're house is awesome:D

View Profile of happychi Send a personal message to happychi  Goto the website of happychi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spycygrl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-13 2:25 pm   Permalink

Thank you SO MUCH, Scott & Laura for a truly fantastic shindig. So glad to finally meet you. We had an incredible time and loved seeing your tikified digs in person.

We took a few shots last nite, ourselves. We have them up on Facebook at:
http://snipurl.com/blowhole09

Mahalo
--Cinnamon & Kevin

View Profile of spycygrl Send a personal message to spycygrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Don Brewski
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-13 2:37 pm   Permalink

MAHALO to Scott and Laura and all of my tiki-brethren! a great time fo-sho!

Strangle-hold baby!!

WHOO!

View Profile of Don Brewski Send a personal message to Don Brewski  Goto the website of Don Brewski     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-13 3:27 pm   Permalink

What a great party, thank you so much Spermy and Laura, you are such gracious hosts...Thanks to Chum and all the other musicians that sat in: Dave X 2, Jonpaul, Jim, Jeff U (sorry of I missed anyone).
Thanks to the bartenders that served and helped free the hosts to enjoy their party.
I was real happy to see old friends and meet new ones.

See you next year

Ran, Dale and Ofel

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-13 3:54 pm   Permalink

Laura and I would like to Thank everybody for coming out and sharing all of the ALOHA!!! CHUM freaking rocked the house!! And the jam session that followed was alot of fun, too!! Thanks to all of the guest bartenders we could not have done it without you!!! We are moving very slowly cleaning the house today. Also we want to thank everybody for the worderful gifts!! When we are done cleaning we will open up the gifts that some of you left under our Christmas tree!! I swear we are so stoked to have awesome friends here on Tiki Central!!!

See you all next year!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-14 07:38 am   Permalink

Thanks for the wonderful party! There's nothing quite like walking into the front of a house while a band is kicking butt for the peoples somewhere in the back. Drew me closer in like a magnet.

Surf-n-garage instrumentals right in your face - you have no choice but to MOVE!!
CHUM was rockin' (I want to get back into playing live because of them)

Great to see everybody and meet others for the first time.

See you next year.

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-14 08:58 am   Permalink

Scott and Laura, you guys throw a great party. Great drinks (I want the recipe for bongwater!) and great food, and your house is truly amazing. Thanks for having us!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-14 09:58 am   Permalink

GROG have fun.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-14 1:53 pm   Permalink

Wonderful host and hostess,

Thanks again for having me. Your home is great for entertaining. It was really fun bartending while the band was playing. I felt like I was a "real" bartender in a club somewhere.

Its nice to pretend for a while at least.

A great time and so nice to see everyone.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-14 4:42 pm   Permalink

Scott and Laura,

thanks again for having an great party.

Excellent food,drinks,people,Music and home.

truly an amazing time, as always.

Kudos and Gracias.
Jeff(btd)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2009-12-14 16:42 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-14 5:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-14 13:53, Monkeyman wrote:
Thanks again for having me. Your home is great for entertaining. It was really fun bartending while the band was playing. I felt like I was a "real" bartender in a club somewhere.

You were!! Thanks again Derek!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-14 9:28 pm   Permalink

Another great party by Scott & Laura to kick off the Holiday season. Nice to see our friends including Phil all the way from Oahu (courtesy of the hosts). Chum was rockin the place and I am still hearing the sing-a-long "Blowhole" in my head. The rain did not slow down the fun at all.

I didn't feel like a real bartender as I pored my pre-mixed concoction from a container. I was going for speedy delivery instead of flair. The 5 rum blends for or drink were....Cruzan Estate-Cruzan Single Barrel-Zaya 12 year-El Dorado 12 year-Lemon Hart 151

Sunday was a total loss but we got lots of recovery time. Looking forward to next year!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-15 06:36 am   Permalink

Wow! Thanks for being such a gracious host. That was a fun party!!! A great crowd, great entertainment, and you couldn't ask for a better venue. I enjoyed trying all the tasty drink concoctions, too!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2009-12-15 09:10 am   Permalink

Sheesh, this is getting downright predictable. Another incredibly stellar party at the Blowhole.
Thanks Scott and Laura for the great time!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation