FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Jan 30th * Tikiyaki Orchestra @ Trader Vics,Palo Alto - Tix Avail NOW
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Jan 30th * Tikiyaki Orchestra @ Trader Vics,Palo Alto - Tix Avail NOW
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 04, 2003
Posts: 3735
From: Trader's Jungle Outpost, Turlock, Ca.
Posted: 2009-12-31 5:50 pm   Permalink

If I can get a space big enough I'll be out with these and more. btw, these aren't finished yet.

_________________

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

 View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Aug 10, 2004
Posts: 8847
From: Anaheim,Ca.
Posted: 2010-01-01 11:20 am   Permalink

boy that's a big one,

"thats what she said"

man, she sure has been saying alot lately.

Jeff(btd)



 
View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Posts: 6838
From: Tujunga
Posted: 2010-01-01 11:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-31 17:50, Jungle Trader wrote:
btw, these aren't finished yet.



If they just need staining, Fido can help.


_________________

GROG miss Tiki-Kate


 
View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 04, 2003
Posts: 3735
From: Trader's Jungle Outpost, Turlock, Ca.
Posted: 2010-01-01 12:15 pm   Permalink

HA! GROG!
I will carve one of your logo err, cartoon motto whatever you call it, Grog. What kind of wood where you live?

_________________

Who needs peyote when you have Smuggler's Cove.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-01-01 12:17 ]


 
View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 04, 2003
Posts: 3735
From: Trader's Jungle Outpost, Turlock, Ca.
Posted: 2010-01-01 12:15 pm   Permalink



[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-01-01 12:16 ]


 
View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 02, 2008
Posts: 1981
From: NorCal
Posted: 2010-01-01 2:32 pm   Permalink

We just stayed at Dinah's last night and we thought the place was well worth it. We had a lagoon suite so it looked into the pond full of koi. Then we had a pretty decent breakfast there this morning.


The staff/front desk were really accomadating and we were glad we stayed there.

looking forward to the Lei Over even more now!


 
View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Mar 27, 2002
Posts: 258
From: Tackyville, N. CA
Posted: 2010-01-02 4:40 pm   Permalink

I'm on board!!! Anyone from the Sacramento 'Ohana making plans to visit FI or anywhere else on the way down?? Road Trip!!!!


Tacky


 
View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Joined: May 18, 2004
Posts: 2706
From: The Exotic Port of REDONDO BEACH, CA
Posted: 2010-01-08 10:44 am   Permalink

VENDORS !!!

Here's the vendor Lineup, lots of good stuff to be had in the duty free shops !

Eric October

Jungle Trader

Meiko

Tiki King

Retro Diva

mp

Retro Ruthie

Tiki Kaimuki

TIKI FARM

If you haven't bought your tickets yet, well, what you waitin' for ?


_________________
http://www.tikiyakiorchestra.com


 
View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jul 28, 2006
Posts: 269
From: Los Gatos, CA USA
Posted: 2010-01-11 7:06 pm   Permalink

Can't wait for this show! About time NorCal gets treated with the exotic sounds of the Tikiyaki Orchestra!
_________________


 View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 02, 2008
Posts: 1981
From: NorCal
Posted: 2010-01-11 8:06 pm   Permalink

Ya know Vic...you should carve me a mini-moai that could fit in the palm of my hand...and in my apartment!

 
View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 04, 2003
Posts: 3735
From: Trader's Jungle Outpost, Turlock, Ca.
Posted: 2010-01-11 10:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-11 20:06, leleliz wrote:
Ya know Vic...you should carve me a mini-moai that could fit in the palm of my hand...and in my apartment!



I have one that will fit in your apartment. But not in your hand. There should be a few vendors with moai pendants. Everybody loves Mo.
_________________

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

 View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Joined: Sep 25, 2006
Posts: 821
From: OAKLAND, baby
Posted: 2010-01-13 12:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-27 09:05, tikiyaki wrote:


Prepare for take-off!
Tikiyaki Airways announces new non-stop service from Palo Alto to Paradise!

Due to the rather long trip, Captain Lush will need to refuel (re-booze), so there will be an extended lei-over at the Trader Vics terminal, built especially to accommodate the discerning passengers of Tikiyaki Airways.

Your trip will take you to exotic ports o call where you and your guests can schmooze over delectable cocktails and browse the many duty-free shops filled with Polynesian Pop goods from around the world. Thrill to the tropical sounds of the Tikiyaki Orchestra as they perform for the first time in the Trader Vics Palo Alto terminal for this special flight.

As with any flight, there is inevitably lost or unclaimed baggage. Therefore, each passenger will receive a luggage claim ticket upon boarding. The ticket will give them the opportunity to claim a suitcase and whatever is inside! Due to the heightened levels of FAA security, aloha wear and flight crew wear is strongly encouraged.

Book your flight now!


Admission : $20 in advance / $25 at the door
Doors at 6:00
Show starts at 8:30



TRADER VICS
4269 El Camino Real,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-849-9800


http://www.brownpapertickets.com/producer/17856

This event will take place in the large Banquet room in the back of Trader Vics.
Vics is attached to beautiful Dinah's Garden Hotel which Trader Vics which is perfect for you out of towners, or weary travellers who want to enjoy Vic's Mai Tais, but not drive home !

http://dinahshotel.com/

You can get a special rate for this event.

Standard Rooms: $95 plus taxes
Executive & Lanai Suites: $125 plus taxes
King Suites: $135 plus taxes

Here is the link to take you directly to the Dinah’s website to book a room.

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/istay.cfm?hotelid=4793&languageid=1&versionid=10&rateplanid=568246

Or you can go here:

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/onescreen.cfm?hotelid=4793&languageid=1

and then click on “access code rates” which is on the bottom right hand side and enter access code “tiki2010”

OR

The toll-free number is 800-227-8220. Their group block is under the name “Tiki 2010” and the group account number is 42610702074.


So, warm up your winter with the Tikiyaki Orchestra !

DUTY FREE GIFT SHOP VENDORS :

Tikiyaki Airways

Eric October

Jungle Trader

Meiko

Tiki King

Retro Diva

MP

Retro Ruthie

Tiki Kaimuki

Tiki Farm



[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2009-12-20 12:11 ]



I'm busy pouring, firing and glazing mugs for the show. I just hope I can see Tikiyaki from my booth. There may be a "closed for exotica" sign hanging up during the show!
_________________

www.tikikaimuki.com


 
View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jul 28, 2006
Posts: 269
From: Los Gatos, CA USA
Posted: 2010-01-13 10:49 pm   Permalink

Tickets, tickets, tickets! Get your tickets while they are cheap....don't wait to buy them at the door. This is going to be a great evening with Tikyaki at Trader Vic's Palo Alto.
_________________


 View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 02, 2008
Posts: 1981
From: NorCal
Posted: 2010-01-13 11:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-13 22:49, Tikitastic wrote:
Tickets, tickets, tickets! Get your tickets while they are cheap....don't wait to buy them at the door. This is going to be a great evening with Tikyaki at Trader Vic's Palo Alto.




Mark why do I picture you with a sandwhich board on walking up and down in front of Trader Vics when I read this ??



See you at the show!


 
View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Joined: May 18, 2004
Posts: 2706
From: The Exotic Port of REDONDO BEACH, CA
Posted: 2010-01-14 10:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-27 09:05, tikiyaki wrote:


Prepare for take-off!
Tikiyaki Airways announces new non-stop service from Palo Alto to Paradise!

Due to the rather long trip, Captain Lush will need to refuel (re-booze), so there will be an extended lei-over at the Trader Vics terminal, built especially to accommodate the discerning passengers of Tikiyaki Airways.

Your trip will take you to exotic ports o call where you and your guests can schmooze over delectable cocktails and browse the many duty-free shops filled with Polynesian Pop goods from around the world. Thrill to the tropical sounds of the Tikiyaki Orchestra as they perform for the first time in the Trader Vics Palo Alto terminal for this special flight.

As with any flight, there is inevitably lost or unclaimed baggage. Therefore, each passenger will receive a luggage claim ticket upon boarding. The ticket will give them the opportunity to claim a suitcase and whatever is inside! Due to the heightened levels of FAA security, aloha wear and flight crew wear is strongly encouraged.

Book your flight now!


Admission : $20 in advance / $25 at the door
Doors at 6:00
Show starts at 8:30



TRADER VICS
4269 El Camino Real,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-849-9800


http://www.brownpapertickets.com/producer/17856

This event will take place in the large Banquet room in the back of Trader Vics.
Vics is attached to beautiful Dinah's Garden Hotel which Trader Vics which is perfect for you out of towners, or weary travellers who want to enjoy Vic's Mai Tais, but not drive home !

http://dinahshotel.com/

You can get a special rate for this event.

Standard Rooms: $95 plus taxes
Executive & Lanai Suites: $125 plus taxes
King Suites: $135 plus taxes

Here is the link to take you directly to the Dinah’s website to book a room.

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/istay.cfm?hotelid=4793&languageid=1&versionid=10&rateplanid=568246

Or you can go here:

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/onescreen.cfm?hotelid=4793&languageid=1

and then click on “access code rates” which is on the bottom right hand side and enter access code “tiki2010”

OR

The toll-free number is 800-227-8220. Their group block is under the name “Tiki 2010” and the group account number is 42610702074.


So, warm up your winter with the Tikiyaki Orchestra !

DUTY FREE GIFT SHOP VENDORS :

Tikiyaki Airways

Eric October

Jungle Trader

Meiko

Tiki King

Retro Diva

MP

Retro Ruthie

Tiki Kaimuki

Tiki Farm



[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2009-12-20 12:11 ]



 
View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation