FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Rest In Peace,Tiki-Kate
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 Next Page )
Rest In Peace,Tiki-Kate
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-03 12:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-03 10:10, Tiki-Kate wrote:
It's kicking my butt right now, but at least very few of you will have had to experience my very silly, dark, curly hair since it's starting to fall out again.

With, or without hair...you are still an extremely beautiful woman!

Stay strong!

Love, Lucas.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-03 12:58 pm   Permalink

Hey, bald is beautiful!

GROG prime example.

P.S. Love ya Kate.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2010-03-03 13:07 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-03 2:27 pm   Permalink

I obviously agree!!!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 12:06 pm   Permalink

Hang In There, Kate!

It IS going to get better!

Have someone rent or buy the DVD "The Secret" and take it to heart 'cuz it DOES work! I know the power of positive thinking WILL work for you, because you have all of our positive thoughts coming to you to give you GREAT back-up!

Lee

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-19 3:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-11 12:06, Tiki Lee's wrote:
Hang In There, Kate!

It IS going to get better!

Have someone rent or buy the DVD "The Secret" and take it to heart 'cuz it DOES work! I know the power of positive thinking WILL work for you, because you have all of our positive thoughts coming to you to give you GREAT back-up!

Lee

I own that DVD and really try to live by it. great stuff. kate, keep the thoughts positive !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-19 7:22 pm   Permalink

Hang in there Kate. And don't worry about the hair. A GF of mine has been fighting Hodgkins for the last 15 years. She's always had stick-straight white blond hair. During her last round of chemo, her hair grew back dark brown and curly! She thought she looked like Ozzie Osborne's son. She was still beautiful. Her hair went back to her normal which she was happy about.

BTW...tomorrow 3/20 is the chop at my house, and I'm so sorry you can't be here. We'll have a toast and wish you good health. Miss ya girlfriend......

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2010-03-24 09:06 am   Permalink

We miss you, Kate.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Musubi Mom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-24 8:51 pm   Permalink

Hi Kate

Mieko had fun yesterday running all those errands with you. Its wonderful to hear how hard you are fighting. We are thinking about you and sending our love.

Diana and bill

View Profile of Musubi Mom Send a personal message to Musubi Mom  Email Musubi Mom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 9:37 pm   Permalink

Prayers and love, Tiki-Kate, from the Central Coast, the Great Lakes.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-29 3:26 pm   Permalink

sending lots of love ur way ms kate!!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 4:33 pm   Permalink

Aloha Everyone.

Just another little update.

Not much news on the cancer front except that my labs are looking better according to my Oncologist. After my next round of chemo, I'll have another CAT scan, and we'll check the size of my liver. Please keep your fingers crossed.

I'm finally back at home for a little while. I've been feeling better lately, so I decided I could take care of myself for about a week until I go in for more chemo. Words cannot express how much I missed sleeping in my own bed.

I wanted to thank everyone for the continuous e-mails, PMs, cards and visits. Since I can't get out much, it's so nice to have the outside world contacting me.

Thank you, MadDogMike for all of the cards. He has sent one for every single holiday this year, including St. Patrick's Day!

Thank you, Bob and everyone at Oceanic Arts for the card. That meant the world to me having all of you sign it. It will be a while before I'm ready to make the trip to OA again, but the second I'm ready, I'll be back.

I'd also like to thank Mieko for all that she's done including helping me run a million errands, sitting through chemo and taking me to get my head shaved. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be bald. Almost...

I'm back to making templates on Ooga-Mooga. Hopefully, I'll get a lot more done by the end of the week.

Thanks again for all of the positive thoughts and support.

Lots of love,
Kate

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2010-03-30 8:22 pm   Permalink

Yay!!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 8:27 pm   Permalink

So glad to hear things are going well. Get well soon.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-30 8:40 pm   Permalink

Great to hear from you Kate. Keep fighting the good fight, we're all pulling for you here !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-01 10:33 am   Permalink

Come on Kate....I'm sitting over here waiting to paint cute stuff and I'm not going to do it unless you yell at me!!!!

Get better lady....good thoughts your way.

-d

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation