FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Shrunken Heads and Headhunters Art Swap - Draw List p20
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Shrunken Heads and Headhunters Art Swap - Draw List p20
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-02 7:42 pm   Permalink

TikiMango strikes AGAIN!

When does mass-production start? Everyone will want to own one of those...including ME!!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-02 8:01 pm   Permalink

LOVE the shrink-in-a-box! Genius!

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-02 8:16 pm   Permalink

Just don't leave that 'shrunk in the box' lying around where a kid could get hold of it... little Johnny turns the crank, listens to the pretty music & then BBBWWWWAAAHAHAHA... Johnny needs a diaper change & may be scarred for life! Or is destined to become a future tcer! lol
It is really scarily fabulous!
~Kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-02 8:19 pm   Permalink

Holy crap Ray, My mind has been blown!
Awesome! Cool! Sick! Fresh!
Great job my friend!

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDaye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-02 10:00 pm   Permalink

Brilliant, Mango! I would have to keep my little tribe away from it as they would all want to play with it... well done!

and I agree with you, there's still time for others to jump in and share... fantastic stuff coming out of this swap!

Peace,
Jason <><

View Profile of TikiDaye Send a personal message to TikiDaye      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amybean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-02 10:33 pm   Permalink

Round 2 Glow in the Dark Munny

View Profile of amybean Send a personal message to amybean  Email amybean Goto the website of amybean     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-03 2:16 pm   Permalink

Go go gadget shrunkenmunny!
Cool beans, amybean!

~when is our new end date? I seem to have lost that chunk o my memory....
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-03 3:56 pm   Permalink

The original end date was TAX DAY (April 15th) Was that extended? I don't remember seeing that.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-03 4:00 pm   Permalink

I don't either. I'm ready today!

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-03 5:04 pm   Permalink

The date is still April 15, and pretty much everyone seems to be well on target to make it, so we'll keep it for that date

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-03 5:40 pm   Permalink

Sounds good to me, I'm hoping for a bisque fire on Tuesday and the first glaze fire on Wednesday

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-03 8:24 pm   Permalink

That Shrunken Head in a Box reminds me of the Nightmare Before Xmas - EXCELLENT! Better than the fake can of nuts with the snake inside! I think even I would need a change of undies if I had never seen it before! You all have been cranking out some pretty amazing stuff - pat yourselves on your collective backs! MORE! MORE!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-04 6:42 pm   Permalink

Well guys, I'm out We had a 7.2 earthquake centered about 40 miles away today and my Art Swap project was one of the casualties. No way I can get another one made in time.

We had a mess here at home, but that's the only thing that broke. My daughter had several items broke and it broke up our Easter dinner party - other than that, we're OK

TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-04 7:13 pm   Permalink

Sorry to hear about your piece, but at least you and your family are ok. I hope no one was seriously affected by the quake today.

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-04 7:14 pm   Permalink

As long as everyone is fine. Thats what matters but that does suck!

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation