FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Shrunken Heads and Headhunters Art Swap - Draw List p20
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Shrunken Heads and Headhunters Art Swap - Draw List p20
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-10 04:35 am   Permalink

It's the creativity of TC members that make this whole community so damn interesting. We got some cool, right-brained people around here. My offering is all packaged up and waiting to be addressed... can't wait!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-10 11:02 am   Permalink

Obviously I haven't been on here in a while - I'm SOOOO sorry to hear about your mug Mike - if it weren't for bad luck, etc. etc.! It was not meant to be I guess I'm glad to hear, however, that nothing else was broken - including your OWN head! My daughter is totally convinced the earthquakes are slowly making their way up north and will soon be hitting our city - I hope not! I rode out the Nisqually quake in the heart of Pioneer Square where Seattle was hardest hit. I WOULD have been in the bathroom if I had not deferred to a co-worker! Usually that kind of stuff happens to me so I was a bit surprised! LOL

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-10 12:08 pm   Permalink

I was so looking forward to participate in this swap and as soon as it was first announced I started working on a piece. Alas, it cracked and broke. Last week I started working on another piece, a hand-sculpted mixed-media ceramic/ fiber mug. Sadly, I'm at the studio only once a week, due to my teacher's schedule and I won't be able to finish it by Thursday. If anyone else is on the same deadline boat is interested in doing a 1-on-1 shrunken head swap, I'll be ready in a few weeks time.
K.

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-11 11:54 am   Permalink

That looks like its going to look great!!

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-12 4:12 pm   Permalink

The recipient of my swapping will also become a charter member of the 'Little Mo-Mo Fang Club', with all of its benefits...

...including this somewhat sloppy membership pin.
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-12 5:01 pm   Permalink

Have we lost steam already? There's still time to get in on the Swap Action!

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-12 6:01 pm   Permalink

little MoMo club!

and Van.....awesome!

6 more days Kids!
tingling!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-12 8:56 pm   Permalink

Time to close my eyes, plug my nose & dive in!
Here is my humble offering. I hope that it's ok to be included in the swap.

~Kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amybean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-12 8:59 pm   Permalink

Awesome, Kele!

View Profile of amybean Send a personal message to amybean  Email amybean Goto the website of amybean     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 11:05 am   Permalink

Just a couple days left ...
The submissions are great!
Where are the rest of the HEAVY HITTERS? lol

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 1:23 pm   Permalink

i guess all the heavy hitters think they're too good to participate...
For most of them it's only an evening's worth of work...
are they stuck up?
do they think they're better than we?
do they not feel a responsibility to the Ohana here?

They certainly like to take all your hard-earned money in exchange for artwork...

but when it comes to playing with the "little people" they shy away and make excuses....

may i suggest a boycott of all of them?
Buy only LLT-certified art from now on
and show those hoity-toity heavy hitters
that they can remain in their ivory towers
only so long as you "little people" keep them up there!!!

Now go give em the what fer!

Let the PMs begin!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 2:30 pm   Permalink

hey!
I opted out because for the last 2 swaps I was so far behind in finishing. I didnt want to promise a piece and not make the deadline. I'll do the next one.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 3:19 pm   Permalink

hey Dawn...
we were talking about the heavy-hitters...

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 3:26 pm   Permalink

you know i'm just funnin yew Dawn..

you've played nice for the swaps
this is about all those HH-ers that snub ALL these swaps....
they know who they are.....

amybean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-13 4:29 pm   Permalink

Name NAMES! I'm new- need names

View Profile of amybean Send a personal message to amybean  Email amybean Goto the website of amybean     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation