FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Shrunken Heads and Headhunters Art Swap - Draw List p20
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Shrunken Heads and Headhunters Art Swap - Draw List p20
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 12:03 pm   Permalink

TIKIVILLE is going abstract on us

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-16 07:34 am   Permalink

I'm finished and now it's time to relax and wait for the drawing. This is super fun for Dan, I do the work and he gets the trade for his collection. It's super fun for me because I always make new friends along the way. Good Work everyone. Wendy

ps So sorry this hair is not human.

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 08:06 am   Permalink

Very Cool Wendy!
Great colors and mood!
Feel like i was a'wanderin thru the jungle
turned to the left
and AAAAAAAAAAH!
These Swaps are so fun!

Wish more folks would hop on board!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 08:20 am   Permalink

Wow, great piece Wendy, really diggin it

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amybean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-16 08:56 am   Permalink

Awesome, Wendy! Any of these pieces so far will be a welcome addition to my collection!

View Profile of amybean Send a personal message to amybean  Email amybean Goto the website of amybean     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-16 10:33 am   Permalink

Thank you everyone. I agree that this is fun and that it's another great swap. Last time there were some last minute hop on's so we can hope it happens again. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 10:54 am   Permalink

just about done ...

a thick coating of liquid plastic ( may need another coat )

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-16 1:36 pm   Permalink

That gives me the creepy creeps but in a good way. I wonder if the next swap could be something cute. Wendy

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-16 4:57 pm   Permalink

Such cool stuff coming up - Amy, Hewey, BaddTiki, Tikiville. TikiG, the polymer over papermachie is a cool idea - I'll have to file that away in my head. Wendy's already done a looking awesome!!!

I'm working on a hand-holding-a-head mug. This is the plaster and modeling clay master.

I'll make a plaster mold from it and then slipcast my mug, it's an easy way to make a hollow mug. The face is feature-less with no hair, hair and features will be added after it's cast. If I want to make another one (like for me ) it will have a completely different shrunken head.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amybean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-16 5:07 pm   Permalink

You are a busy man! Cute kid- oops wrong thread!

Here's another 'speriment w/de vinyl

View Profile of amybean Send a personal message to amybean  Email amybean Goto the website of amybean     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-16 8:01 pm   Permalink

Now that's cute!
Mike, I love that hand cast. Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2010-03-16 20:02 ]

TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-17 09:03 am   Permalink

Go MadDog Go!! So far so wicked. Inspires me to attempt a hand holding a shrunken head mug someday too

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-18 10:39 am   Permalink

Little Mo-Mo can't wait to meet his new friends.....

....And watch them while they is sleepin'.....

MuwaHAHAHAHAHAH!
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-18 10:59 am   Permalink

Zero -

I'm mesmerized - slayed over the black-light poster vibe of your Little Mo-Mo creation. LLT is right-on with the black-light comparison. I've always loved purple, blue and green shades of day-glo - even if you didn't use day-glo for this piece - it has that quality for me and obviously others too.

I would be proud to own, display, and have Mo-Mo watch over me as I slept...

Thanks! for bringing Little Mo-Mo into our world!

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-18 11:48 am   Permalink

I think Mo-Mo may have a hard time LOOKING at anyone with those eyes all sewn shut! LOL Very cool EVERYONE! Wendy - Yea for cuteness! Are there Tiki kitties and puppies - 'cause THAT would be cute! My stalling point is that I know virtually nothing about shrunken heads and therefore have no reference point to attempt a creation of any kind. I'm really enjoying all of the postings though .

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation