FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Los Straitjackets, Big Sandy, & The Hula Girls at the Galaxy 4/09/10!! (NOW UPDATED WITH PHOTOS!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Los Straitjackets, Big Sandy, & The Hula Girls at the Galaxy 4/09/10!! (NOW UPDATED WITH PHOTOS!)
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 10:36 pm   Permalink

Poster production has commenced...
$25 at the show! Limited edition, signed and numbered by Spike.

Screens and inks...

Production and the first color of the first colorway...

Ran out of drying room in the garage... Drying has spilled into the living room...
Second screen printed on the purple poster... The red is the other colorway...

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-07 6:03 pm   Permalink

can't wait to see the posters

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-07 11:47 pm   Permalink

Production continues... just have the black screen to print tomorrow and they're ready to go. I'll bring one to Don's tomorrow night, Jeff. You're gonna be there, right?

Also, a reminder that tickets are still available. I'm running out, and will probably have to go to the Galaxy to have more printed, but I do have some now and they WILL be for sale from me at Don's tomorrow evening.

My goopy day today...

The, ahem, drying rack...

After cutting some corners in the production of these, I re-figued my costs and I'm bringing the poster price down to twenty bucks. The purple guy is an edition of 40 and the red one is only an edition of 10.

The completed poster will up on here some time tomorrow.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 12:02 pm   Permalink

nice posters Spike,

Hope you sell them all.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 1:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks dude!

Actually, I have to update the pictures. There is one more black screen that I needed to print on the poster in those pictures...
I'll put the pictures up as the show gets closer!

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 10:43 pm   Permalink

And here they are! They just need to be trimmed. They'll be available at the show, signed and numbered in a small limited edition.

By the way, sorry for the glare and the blur. They're super crisp in person. See it to believe it! At the show. Email me for $10 tickets.

chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-17 09:52 am   Permalink

What time does the show start? I'm working that night, but still would love to come down and see as much as I can. Mahalo.

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-17 4:51 pm   Permalink

SIGH! The more time I spend on TC, the more I realize how much living on the East Coast sucks!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-17 9:49 pm   Permalink

Doors are at 6:00 and the show starts at 8:00... The show will probably go till midnight, considering that there are four bands that night.

Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-18 08:28 am   Permalink

I cannot wait!

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-29 6:02 pm   Permalink

A reminder that the show is NEXT Friday, 4/9/10 at GALAXY THEATER, Santa Ana...
Los Straightjackets, Big Sandy, Graceland Mafia
AND The Hula Girls! NOW FEATURING Miss Ruby Chanpange & Miss Betsey Bosen hula-a-go-go-ing, on stage, with The Hula Girls!! You are not going to want to miss this show. Also, Mr. Christian Kessler (ex-Devil Doll and Vikki Tafoya) on the upright bass and the legendary Mr. Gary Brandin (Blue Hawaiians and Tikiyaki Orchestra) on steel guitar.

We have DANCING GIRLS now!!

CONTACT ME FOR SPECIAL $10 TICKETS and you can pay through PAYPAL!! We're selling out quick!!
Mmarble949@yahoo.com

ALOHA!

Here are the girls....

Miss Ruby Chanpange

Miss Betsey Bosen

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-31 10:45 am   Permalink

Be sure and order some tickets from Spike (Luckydesigns). This is going to be an awesome show.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 2:21 pm   Permalink

We will be there . Spike called me to see if I could hook em up with some (REAL) Hula Girls to shake for ya during their set . I made some calls and my friend Ruby was more than happy . If you went to my Tiki show last year at the Bahooka you should remember her . She is a doll.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 7:43 pm   Permalink

you're a giver ray.

thanks
Jeff(btd)

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-05 11:39 am   Permalink

The Hula Girls would like to congratulate Miss Ruby Champagne in her winning the 13th annual Viva Las Vegas burlesque competition this weekend! See her dance with us, on stage, at the Galaxy Theatre this Friday night!! Congrats, Ruby!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation