FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Wendy Cevola Finished Projects in order. Page 1, 9 and 11. Update 5/1/14 last page new photos.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Wendy Cevola Finished Projects in order. Page 1, 9 and 11. Update 5/1/14 last page new photos.
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-05 5:32 pm   Permalink

This restaurant version of the Frankoma War god is from a new sculpt and is very different from those that are cast by Gecko in his studio. These were cast in China and are sold at La Mariana in Oahu. It's wonderful for Mike and I to be associated with such an iconic tiki restaurant/bar. If you are ever on Oahu it's sure worth a stop. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 01:02 am   Permalink

Wendy,
I was at the La Mariana this morning but they didn't open in time for me to get a mug before hopping on a plane back home. Brian may go back and get one for as he is staying another week on Oahu. Keeping my fingers crossed he can come through.

Darilyn

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-24 09:14 am   Permalink

Hey Bullet, he's ready to make the trip to your home. Give us a call today or Monday, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-05 2:48 pm   Permalink

The Sacramento Tiki Crawl is about to happen. We look forward to seeing as many TCers as possible. Cheers, Wendy

ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-07 07:47 am   Permalink

I am gonna try reeeeeeely hard to go, but craziness is abounding at the homestead. So I wanted to make sure that you knew I adore your new mug Wendy!
YAY!
~Z.

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-07 08:45 am   Permalink

GET MUGGED!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-31 5:22 pm   Permalink

Hi, I recently had a friend say they wished they could make tiki art because they love it so much. To prove it just takes practice and desire I am now releasing these photos of my very first endevor to produce in clay a tiki. This was a present to my husband Dan.

Did I prove my point or have I not improved (:? Cheers, Wendy

Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-11-02 8:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-31 17:22, danlovestikis wrote:
Hi, I recently had a friend say they wished they could make tiki art because they love it so much. To prove it just takes practice and desire I am now releasing these photos of my very first endevor to produce in clay a tiki. This was a present to my husband Dan.

Did I prove my point or have I not improved (:? Cheers, Wendy

Wow Wendy and what an awesome little tiki he is!!
Thanks to you and all the other TC artists, a year ago I would never have thought I could make what I've been making but now I can't seem to put down the wood chisels or clay for a new design... It's so addicting now I just need more time and lots of practice..
BTW , I love that new Forbidden Island crate mug, very cool!
Aloha

Check Out Da Website...
www.beachbumz.com

[ This Message was edited by: Beachbumz 2010-11-02 20:15 ]

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-02 8:21 pm   Permalink

Combining 2 of my favorite things..
Forbidden Island and artwork by Wendy the new mug is killer. I like the full size tiki version as well.

Great stuff Wendy

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-24 08:23 am   Permalink

Question. The Tiki Crate will be produced as a statue and as a mug where the top of the tikis head is open. Which would be the most desired by collectors? Personally I think it looks better as a statue.

After the party at Forbidden Island there will be some available for sale and shipping to collectors who couldn't make the party. If you are interested PM me so I can have an idea of how many to make. I'll keep a list and get back to you after April.

I'm posting a step by step on the Missionary Downfall girl on my Craft thread. next. Dan was my advisor as to how um large ah the you know whats should be.

She was fun to make, enjoy men, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2010-11-24 08:24 ]

Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-26 12:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-02 20:21, leleliz wrote:
Combining 2 of my favorite things..

Great stuff Wendy

Ditto!
That hula lass is quite stacked!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-17 8:55 pm   Permalink

OUTSTANDING art and creativity.

Thank you for sharing.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-20 2:26 pm   Permalink

Haole Jim, Thank you very much. You inspire me to keep working.

My husband got his Christmas wish I just finished a Hawaiian Eye painting for him. I've put it at the end of my art posts.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-21 08:32 am   Permalink

Wendy!
Merry Christmas to you and Dan!
It's sooooo great to see all of your work together....
truly stunning! What energy,tslent,and inspiration you have!
I think the Hawaiian Eye piece is Perfect!
Keep on rolling onward and upward art-sister!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-01-23 11:21 am   Permalink

Kinney, thank you so much. I needed to get back here to answer you before the new year. So sorry I didn't. You are such a doll. Cheers, Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation