FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 10:19 pm   Permalink

I told Mr.Tiki not to stay at those Eastern European Hostels!!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 4:21 pm   Permalink

Sniff, sniff!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 5:17 pm   Permalink

Mr.Tiki est mort, vive Mr. Tiki!

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 11:06 am   Permalink

So, where was Mr. Tiki headed to when he vanished? Curious minds want to know!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 1:36 pm   Permalink

I'll tell ya what... when Mr. Tiki visited me he was the best damn tiki friend I had. He was a tiki guy's tiki. Never at a loss for a good story or a ribald joke. The first tiki at the bar and the last. Damn I miss him!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 2:03 pm   Permalink

I'd love to play host to either Mr. Tiki, great thread Mike!

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 5:06 pm   Permalink

I got a few war buddies together & we are ready to get some PayBack!
just tells us the where & when, ready to go Mike!

Mr.Tiki you will be Avenged!!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-21 6:53 pm   Permalink

Whoa! Saw the little bastard downtown!

Right outside that last place Hank Williams Sr. was seen alive!
The Andrew Jackson Hotel. Invited him over...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-21 7:16 pm   Permalink

Sure you can clone him,but you can't replace the memories of the first Mr Tiki....

MR.TIKI! SOB!

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-21 8:18 pm   Permalink

Thank you Swanky - Mr Tiki rides again!!!
Map updated page 1

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-22 7:48 pm   Permalink

Mr Tiki visits the newly repaired Sunsphere, home of the famous wig shop. Just re-erected after
some kids knocked it over a few years ago with their car.

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-24 1:18 pm   Permalink

preparing for the big game

hanging out at the bar with the guests

WILD RIDE INDEED

Now I smell Road Trip! To the beach Tiki Man!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 7:28 pm   Permalink

...and to beach Mr. Tiki did come. Showed up @ the Casa De Howland/Jungalero Lounge and Gardens last weekend. Had a blast hanging w/Mr. Tiki for the weekend plus a few days although we didn't get to the beach much due to rain.

Resting against a Marq post in the Jungalero Room after his long journey to the Folly Beach/James Island/Charleston, SC area

Resting atop my Benzart and below one of me own carves

Can you spot Mr. Tiki in this shot -don't blind yourself looking for him in this uber bright flash shot (hint -almost direct center)

Mr. Tiki sitting up in the gable of the outside bar. Said he flew up there, I had to fly up there and get'm down -hah

Just checking out the room, he was...

Looks like Mr. Tiki was gettin' clammy while hanging out under my coconuts--\0/

Checking for lice in old mr. crusty tiki's 'hair'.

And after we finally made it out to the beach after the multi-day deluge and the skies began to clear, a late afternoon big double rainbow for the Mr. to delight in. You can barely see the 'double' to the right of the more visible rainbow.

Good to see you Mr. Tiki 2. Now he's headed further south -to see a great man who has the ability to tickle our eardrums and our palates via fine rum concoctions as welll....Bon Voyage, Mr. Tiki!!

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-01 7:43 pm   Permalink

Howland, thanks for showing Mr Tiki around South Carolina. Looks like he had a great time but try to keep him away from the wildwood weed!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 10:02 pm   Permalink

*tickle our eardrums (with music-comma) and our tastebuds as well with........* Didn't mean to be so grammatically goofy.

HAH-Mr.T2 wasn't exposed to any wildwood weed while here but glad you got the song reference. Now if he shows up at the next house with red eyes...I had nothing to do with it

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation