FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-23 8:14 pm   Permalink

I had totally forgotten about this.
I know I wasn't drunk,
but my mind must have been somewhere else in my mind.

But seeing this brought it all back.
Great to See ya Scott,
hope to see ya in Aug. for the SG101 convention.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-24 2:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-06-23 18:54, Chuck Tatum is Tiki wrote:
Did he solo?

No, he had a handler. But I think he's going to visit some OHANA on the East Coast, then be heading off with his new host family. I'll get my pics of his visit to the PopTiki Studios up soon...

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-24 6:00 pm   Permalink

Did we get pics of him in Colorado?

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-13 08:47 am   Permalink

Poor Mr Tiki must be running out of steam - it takes him longer and longer to get to his next destination

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-13 09:02 am   Permalink

I agree... Mr.Tiki has been huffin' and puffin' at a much slower pace. But we know he can get around, and HOPEFULLY he will get to visit this year's Oasis!
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-13 10:32 am   Permalink

ok as mr. tiki's social secretary for the past long time, i want to apologize on his part for his long sabbatical. we had arranged a photo shoot at the former location of the washington d.c. trader vic's, and he totally blew off showing up. so today we woke him out of his alcoholic stupor long enough to catch hanging him with the moai at the national museum of natural history.

again, apologies for the long wait, and as of today i am resigning as his social secretary. his junket is heading out of town directly to his next (undisclosed) location, where we hear he can continue to satiate his thirst for the finest rum.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-13 9:14 pm   Permalink

I'm glad Mr Tiki is alive and well after his long silence. He has never been to Washington DC before, thanks for showing him around Johnny Dollar. The map of his travels has been updated on page one.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-24 2:09 pm   Permalink

MR TIKI LIVES!!!

Yes, Mr. Tiki recently arrived in NYC to enjoy the mild winter. In fact, I think he is the reason for the mild winter...

It was a quick trip and he did not get to many of the usual sites - maybe on a return trip that could be arranged...

Here we are before I start bartending at Lani Kai for Tiki Monday All Stars...

with my co-bartender Tiki Adam and lovely wife Birdgirl...

...with Brian Miller, the founder of Lani Kai Tiki Mondays and all around good guy...

...and with Julie Reiner, Lani Kai owner, awesome bartender and Mystery Bowl imbiber...

Speaking of Mystery Bowls....before he left me for new adventures, Mr Tiki also accompanied birdgirl and me on a trip down to Ft Lauderdale....and was the center of attention at a certain other little tiki bar....

Where did he go from here...?

Who knows.....

[ This Message was edited by: leisure master 2012-02-24 14:11 ]

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-24 2:50 pm   Permalink

Glad to see you resurface Mr TikiII!
and of course the offer to host still stands!

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-24 2:52 pm   Permalink

He is ALIVE!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-24 4:17 pm   Permalink

Thank you Leisure Master!!!. Map on page 1 has been updated to show Mr Tiki's travels

Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-02-24 6:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-24 14:52, Chuck Tatum is Tiki wrote:
He is ALIVE!

I think Mr. Tiki died and went to Tiki Heaven???

[ This Message was edited by: Beachbumz 2012-02-24 18:17 ]

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-26 09:18 am   Permalink

Mr Tiki was recently spotted in Sacramento, hope he gets some more pictures before he leaves there.

I hear rumors that he may be packing for an international trip?

rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-10 11:37 am   Permalink

Well after enjoying some relaxation at Rugger's Reef with the Sacto ohana Mr. Tiki was whisked off to Hamburg, Germany where he was a big hit at Trader Vic's in the Raddison Blu.

Meeting Bonifacio the Bar Manager

and always popular with the ladies

After enjoying the cold grey of Deutschland he headed west to Manchester England where it was suprisingly sunny! Two terrific tiki bars there in Town Centre: Hula and Keho Mohu.

Making friends with the staff of Hula

Spending time at the bar with the mixologists at Keho Mohu

He is resting by the pool at the Beachcomber Bungalow today but who knows where he will be tomorrow?

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-03-10 12:07 pm   Permalink

Wow...that guy is really making the rounds...sorry I missed him in Sacramento. Will he come back to the states with an accent...LOL

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation