FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-14 02:52 am   Permalink

''Lot's of cool stuff here!''
Jeffs tiki/music room is the only cool thing in Ohio.
So that would make it Throbbing Creme Puff Wieners.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-14 05:21 am   Permalink

Was wondering who was going to notice the Wire and TG boxes!!

Mr Tiki is in front of the Coil DVD box set. Purchased shortly before Peter Christopherson passed away.

Mr. Tiki is definitely getting his education here despite all the negative comments.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Quote:

On 2012-08-13 22:00, Hakalugi wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-08-12 12:10, Jeff Central wrote:

Lot's of cool stuff here!

Wow Jeff! It's Mr. Tiki standing in between Wire and Throbbing Gristle. Nice! So, what's in the wooden box directly behind Mr. Tiki?

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-14 06:32 am   Permalink

Awww, come on Jeff I thought you above all would get my crabby snarkie humor.
And I did say your place was the coolest thing in Ohio.
That's not negative, I say the glass is half full.

But you must admitt that Columbus has mucked up torn down most of the cool Columbus had.
Kahiki, (See my footage in DVD of tiki)
Tropical Bistro
Cosi
The Clock restaurant
Neil House
Jai lai
Yankee Trader
Lazarus
Short North
Downtown, Believe me I gerw up downtown it's not 1/4 of what it used to be.
I could go on and on, and must of the time I do.

So what you see as negative, I see as fact that we can learn from, And I thought it was funny.
But you know I love you Jeff, that's no joke.
Mr Tiki Michigan will be Waay better they got snow and deer hunting, Read snarky.
I say go west young Tiki!!!

Sorry back to hugs and kisses.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-14 07:04 am   Permalink

I get your crabby snarkie humor skip. I just get tired of it. You know me, I loath negativity!

Downtown Columbus has lost a LOT of its history I agree but instead of dwelling on things that are long gone, let's try to make do with what we have. Don't forget we have a "new" Polynesian style restaurant called the Grass Skirt opening later this month. Lot's of other cool restaurants opening up too. Even specialty bars are starting to make real cocktails again! Hell, even the music scene is starting to pick up again.

Accentuate the positive!!

It's all good,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-14 07:20 am   Permalink

Positive Thought for the Day:

Open a new *real* tiki bar in every city that does not already have one.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-14 07:51 am   Permalink

I do wish I could be as positive as you, I guess I'm just wired differently.
But then to get power you need a positive and a negative.
Yeah, Grass Skirt is some good news.
I'll try to play nice Jeff.
Two thumbs up.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-24 4:44 pm   Permalink

Poor Mr Tiki, languishing away in a box somewhere?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-25 08:38 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki hasn't been to Vegas in a while! We've got some new sights and stuff. I hope Mr. Tiki comes this way again. Plus, we're having a chop next weekend AND the Frankie's anniversary party. Frankie's anniversary parties are fun. PM me for my address.

-Wade

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-26 08:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-14 05:21, Jeff Central wrote:
Was wondering who was going to notice the Wire and TG boxes!!

Mr Tiki is in front of the Coil DVD box set. Purchased shortly before Peter Christopherson passed away.

Mr. Tiki is definitely getting his education here despite all the negative comments.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Veering wildly off topic, but what do you think of Sleazy's take on Desertshore?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-26 12:58 pm   Permalink

Mr Tiki will hopefully be departing Ohio soon. He wanted to watch the Buckeyes beat that team up North and he has completed that goal.

I've listened to only small bits of the Desertshore project by X-TG and it sounded very interesting. I've listened to Nico's original Desertshore album and ran to stop the turntable. Couldn't take her voice. There is also an "evil version" of the album plus a bonus album with just Peter, Chris and Cosey as X-TG. I find this material much more entertaining.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 2:55 pm   Permalink

Rumor has it that Mr. Tiki could be ready for some Vegas fun (again).

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-29 11:51 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki is onroute to his next destination!!

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-29 12:34 pm   Permalink

WHOOOOHOOOO!!!

Thanks for hosting him Jeff

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-29 12:58 pm   Permalink

Mr Tiki has not had his fair share of OC love!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-02 10:04 am   Permalink

Thanks Jeff for getting Mr. Tiki a ticket to Las Vegas. He arrived during the Las Vegas Chop and then went to the Frankie's Tiki Room 4th Anniversary party.

Mr. Tiki likes OC but he has a couple of parties to attend in Vegas first.

Mr. Tiki arrives for the Frankies Tiki Room Anniversary. I'm looking a little dazed and confused because we had some pretiki at the Bamboo Lounge.

Mr. Tiki is enjoying a Planters Punch with Mrs. Trailerpark and my tiki pal Darrus.

Mr. Tiki is popular with the ladies. Jessica was giving him some Vegas hospitality, and someone was keeping his hands warm.

The party really started when Billy the Crud showed up. He and Mr. Tiki go way back.

On our way out the door after a great party. Mrs. Trailerpark with my tiki pal Matt.

[ This Message was edited by: Trailerpark Tiki 2012-12-02 12:45 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation