FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-27 9:35 pm   Permalink

Sad...hope Mr Tiki III can get started on his trip soon. (I suspect the Traveling Gnome of some hanky panky.)

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-28 05:21 am   Permalink

If there were to be a Mr. Tiki III, I suggest making him with a highly visible engraved "bad juju curse" so that it would be both embarrassing and frightening to lose him or to keep him and display him.

And then, how about coming up with some sort of elaborate "cleansing ritual" that would be required by anyone who did lose him? Gotta give the person some sort of way to save or redeem their soul, and it must also be entertaining for us!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-20 7:14 pm   Permalink

Guess who I found hiding in my liquor cabinet? The re-incarnation of Mr Tiki!!! Even without his name tag, I knew it was him. He had already drank up my Abuelo Centuria Reserva de la Familia and my Angostura 1824 rums, leaving just the cheap stuff.

Thank you Buzzy for the kind donation of "Tiki parts".
New and Improved - He has some suggestions fixed to his back to keep him from floundering again. I also updated the first post of this thread with a list of Mr Tiki Alumni (let me know if I missed anyone)

New But Not So Improved - I thought it would look cool to burn his plaque a little, make him look more "Tiki". But it makes it harder to see him in pics Oh well, he is already out on the road headed for a new host's home

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-20 8:51 pm   Permalink

Awesome job, now let's get the little guy travelling!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-20 10:34 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to watch his travels

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pwest71
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-21 05:11 am   Permalink

Aloha,

I don't know what anyone here has tried, Hale still posts on Facebook from his "Lucky the Painproof Man" page, and he's been posting a ton on
twitter...@painprooflucky...Hope it helps.

Paul

View Profile of pwest71 Send a personal message to pwest71      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-21 11:08 am   Permalink

I did try to contact Lucky/Hale on FaceBook but didn't have any luck but that's OK. Hale seems to be a pretty good guy who is going through some hard times. We have a new Mr Tiki and we are moving on

I am going to try to do a better job of keeping on top of Mr Tiki and not let him sit dormant for weeks and months without some PMs to his host.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-21 4:42 pm   Permalink

I'm honored to have hosted the original, even if he did put the moves on my dashboard hula girl! Good Luck 003!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-21 7:24 pm   Permalink

Look who just showed up for fun & games!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-21 7:52 pm   Permalink

YEAH...Mr Tiki rides again!!! Be sure he gets some good drinks ATP. Careful, he is a photo bomber.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-22 7:19 pm   Permalink

Hoo Boy! 003's first stop is that looney-toon's pad?!
Maybe Jungle Ginger will make him some of her famous cupcakes!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-22 10:28 pm   Permalink

You don't plan on painting him green do u?

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-22 11:16 pm   Permalink

We shall not abuse Mr. Tiki, well at least not in that way, Jon.......hehe.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-23 10:04 am   Permalink

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-24 2:46 pm   Permalink

Mr Tiki had a bit of a cold when he showed up, so after a couple days bed rest
we think he is ready for some action.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation