FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 8:00 pm   Permalink

Look who showed up on my doorstep covered in Maui beach sand!

Exploits to follow!

[ This Message was edited by: Big Kahuna 2010-04-09 20:01 ]

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-09 9:59 pm   Permalink

Page 1 map updated I wonder what trouble Mr Tiki can get into in Grafton, MA???

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 11:25 pm   Permalink

that punk!! he left a tab a frankie's that i had to cover!

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-17 7:11 pm   Permalink

I'll pay his Frankie's tab when I get there, in November.
I gotta tell ya, this guy is a piece of work! I leave him in the lounge while I go upstairs to get my car keys & when I come back, I can't find him. Then I notice the fountain sounds different. Seems our little friend decided to take a shower!

So, we decide to cruise the neighborhood, a little bit. Here's the little guy riding shotgun, in the '59.

I run back in the house to grab my shades & when I return, my man's up on the dash puttin' the moves on my Wahine!

We finally got rollin' & took a few shots in front of this poor, forgotten Moai, down the road from my house.

More adventures to follow, shortly.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-17 9:29 pm   Permalink

Great shots Kahuna Nice ride!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-17 9:57 pm   Permalink

ooh... I see why he took off in such a hurry now... He had a friend with a killer 59 Chevy and a hot little hula babe out in MA... Damm I wish he would have taken me along for the "Ride"..
Great shots Big Kahuna!!

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-17 10:17 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

Mr. Tiki always welcome here in Cucamonga, Ca! Send him on over for some silly adventures! I'll even shoot some video of the capers Mr. Tiki encounters.

PM me for address

[ This Message was edited by: chrisandsarahb 2010-04-18 22:27 ]

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 8:39 pm   Permalink

OK, so Thursday I grab my genius son & his camera & take Mr. Tiki on a little sightseeing trip. Screw all that Revolutionary War history crap, I took him to the most important Boston landmark!

The little guy must have brought some good juju with him from Maui. I found a parking space a stone's throw from Fenway. It was too early for the tour, so we had to settle with a walk around the ballpark. Next stop, lunch.
Here he is outside The Kowloon & lounging in his custom lazy-Boy at the feet of one of the Fu Dogs, (OK so it's a plate holder, not a Lazy-Boy!).

At the table.

The poor hostess was not too happy with my request for a pic, but she reluctantly obliged!

While we were on Route 1, I had to show him the rest of the Roadside Americana we have. First, Prince's Pizza:

Next, the famous Hilltop Steakhouse & it's herd of fiberglass cows:

Finally, a little Mini-Golf with the Giant Orange Dinosaur:

Next stop; the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. I figured he frolicked in the Pacific, he might as well frolic in the Atlantic, too! Ahhhh, "beautiful" Revere Beach!

As you can see, the president of the Massachusetts Chapter of The Mr. Tiki Fan Club came out to greet us!

I must say, it's been a pleasure hosting our little friend. As soon as I confirm his next destination, I'll give him a proper send-off.

[ This Message was edited by: Big Kahuna 2013-02-24 11:33 ]

Beachbumz

Posted: 2010-04-29 8:27 pm   Permalink

Great shot's Big Kahuna! Fenway Park and The Red Sox, Kowloon, Pizza & steaks.... DAM! this little guy is being treated like a king... Nice to see him back in the ocean and getting sandy..
Where are you now Mr.King Tiki????

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 8:49 pm   Permalink

This is great, count me in.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 10:04 am   Permalink

What happened?

Was his plane hijacked?

Was put on the "no-Fly" list?

Did he get busted for raising hell on his flight from being too drunk?

Did his GPS give him the wrong directions?

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 12:23 pm   Permalink

Where the Hell is He!!!! oh my God! MR TIKI! come back!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-11 12:53 pm   Permalink

I know where he was headed

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 3:23 pm   Permalink

He's on his way. He should be there very soon!

Beachbumz

Posted: 2010-05-11 6:30 pm   Permalink

I'm pretty sure I saw him the other day on the news hang'in out with some of dem RocK AnD RoLlErS...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation