FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 5:04 pm   Permalink

I've been crazy busy & unable to post these pics for a coupla weeks, but here thay are. As soon as I knew where our little friend was headed, I knew he needed a proper send-off, so we took him to the latest meeting of the Idol Mixtures Kustom Car Club at the Kahula in Sturbridge, MA.

Hanging out with Bob, our favorite bartender.

Bob's killer Mai Tais.

Chowin' & drinkin'!

I think Mr. Tiki enjoyed his time here in Massachusetts & we sure enjoyed having him, but he had definitely worn out his welcome! To his next host; "Be careful, don't take your eyes off him & keep your wives & daughters locked up!"
Aloha, Mr. Tiki!
Rick

[ This Message was edited by: Big Kahuna 2010-05-14 17:08 ]

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-14 10:01 pm   Permalink

Man, if I had known Mr Tiki was going to have such a great time I would have mailed MYSELF instead!!!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-17 3:00 pm   Permalink

Look what turned up in my mail today! Could it be Mr. Tiki?

It is Mr. Tiki! Poor Mr. Tiki, he's all blue! I guess he couldn't get enough air in that box. Take some deep breaths Mr. Tiki, we've got lots to do!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-17 3:10 pm   Permalink

Cool! I want Mr. Tiki to visit me in the great Tenochtitlan. So put me on the list!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-17 10:53 pm   Permalink

Oh my! I know a Respiratory Therapist, should I send some O2? Mr Tiki has traveled almost 14,000 miles - map on the 1st page has been updated.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-18 05:19 am   Permalink

Well, Mr. Tiki... let's have a look around the old office... so much to see...

Poor Mr. Tiki! It looks like the wahinis have gotten a hold of you! I'm gonna have to watch you closely, Mr. Tiki!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-19 4:06 pm   Permalink

Well, Mr. Tiki, how about we go see the sights? Here's the Golden Dome of Notre Dame...

The campus is quite pretty... Well, yes... it's not your religion. I certainly get that your religion is quite different and all that... Well, let's hit the road!

Mr. Tiki, i really don't think it's a good idea to ride on the widshield!

Poor Mr. Tiki! It's a good reminder to everyone to ride inside the car and use your seat belt.

Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-19 4:33 pm   Permalink

Mr. Tiki me! It is time for that little diety to enjoy some Southern hospitality!!!

By the way, does Mr. Tiki ever suffer from plaque build up?

[ This Message was edited by: Vince Martini 2010-05-19 16:36 ]

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 05:24 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki, what shall we do today? Do you play the guitar or drums or anything? Let's go down to our basement music room and see if there's something for you. Remember Mr. Tiki, you don't choose the instument, the instument chooses you!

Those might not be right... How about the ukulele? I'll bring some up and we can play them outside. Poor Mr. Tiki, he can strum, but he can't fret.

Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 12:53 pm   Permalink

Mr. Tiki... how about a Mai Tai? We'll stop into one of my restaurants... these are a bit strong, and that's the way we do it here in the Midwest... could use a little more ice... hey bartender!

Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-25 05:03 am   Permalink

Well Mr. Tiki, I've enjoyed hosting you here in South Bend, Indiana... but you've got other places to visit. A toast: To the wind that blows, the ship that goes, and the lass the loves a sailor! Fare thee well Mr. Tiki!

Well, I slapped a label on Mr. Tiki's back, no box this time, and handed him to the postmaster a few days ago... hope he gets where he's goin' all right. Stay tuned...

[ This Message was edited by: Bongo Bungalow 2010-05-28 19:56 ]

Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-05-28 11:03 pm   Permalink

How fun!! What a great Idea....
Mr. Tiki can visit here anytime....Let me know!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bambú Yoo-hoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 10:55 pm   Permalink

Great stuff, Bongo Bungalow!!!

Actually, it might be his religion -- he just didn't want you to have to wait six hours for him while he was in the confession box?!

(...and I would never have trusted that little imp to get that close to a Kamaka Pineapple?!)

View Profile of Bambú Yoo-hoo Send a personal message to Bambú Yoo-hoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-03 3:10 pm   Permalink

Poor Mr. Tiki, we haven't heard from him in quite a while. I'm gettin' a little worried.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-09 5:38 pm   Permalink

Mr Tiki?...... Where are you?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation