FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-09 9:27 pm   Permalink

I propose sending Mr Tiki's brother, Sam Tiki P.I. to find out what happened to Mr Tiki?
He never came to see me yet & I have not lived a truly full life, until I have played host to Mr Tiki.
Besides he owes me money!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-10 6:23 pm   Permalink

He owes me money too! He ran out on the bill for the Mai Tai's!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-10 11:46 pm   Permalink

Hope someone didn't go postal on him... He was naked this time.... poor mr. tiki...

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crushenstein
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-12 09:40 am   Permalink

i know everyone is wondering where mr tiki was hiding. he showed up on my door step a few weeks ago and said he wanted to lay low because all of the traveling and boozing had him worn out. i then asked if he wanted to come to my wedding, to which he replied, "HELL YEAH! I've never been to a wedding!"

needless to say his rest has been well needed because the party tonight is going to be wild! what, with all of the dancing and such.

pictures to follow.

Noland

View Profile of crushenstein Send a personal message to crushenstein  Goto the website of crushenstein     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-12 11:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-12 09:40, crushenstein wrote:
i know everyone is wondering where mr tiki was hiding. he showed up on my door step a few weeks ago and said he wanted to lay low because all of the traveling and boozing had him worn out. i then asked if he wanted to come to my wedding, to which he replied, "HELL YEAH! I've never been to a wedding!"

needless to say his rest has been well needed because the party tonight is going to be wild! what, with all of the dancing and such.

pictures to follow.

Noland

Gosh - I hope Mr. Tiki brought formal wear! Congrats on the wedding and looking forward to pics!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-12 2:02 pm   Permalink

crushenstein you bastard! do you know how worried we have been!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-12 5:08 pm   Permalink

FRONT PAGE MAP UPDATED!

Crushenstein thank you for your hospitality in offering Mr Tiki some much needed rest, he has traveled 16,000 miles since February and most of those miles were fueled by RUM!

Congrats on the wedding, I heard a rumor that Mr tiki was being considered as the Best Man? Do keep an eye on him around the Maid of Honor - the last thing anyone wants at a wedding is a dishonored Maid of Honor!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-13 6:45 pm   Permalink

Crap! I hope I can get his picture off all those milk cartons!
Glad to know he's safe & sound, but I wouldn't invite him to the bachelor party, if I was you.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crushenstein
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-19 6:24 pm   Permalink

ok,

so i know i was warned about mr tiki and his wild ways, but i did not listen. he came to the wedding, disappeared with the brides maids and this was the only picture i could find of him. my mom made a tiki, fruit waterfall and he got a photo op. while we were setting up.

the next night we went to thatch and started the night with a mai tai, a chi chi...

and a pu pu platter.

he wandered around for a little while.

he had a few too many famous baby eaters...

and we found him in the tiki drunk tank

tonight he's coming to see the primitive idols, hairspray blues and junior's gang. let's hope he behaves himself!

Noland

View Profile of crushenstein Send a personal message to crushenstein  Goto the website of crushenstein     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-20 08:43 am   Permalink

Tiki Drunk Tank!

Great pics Crush! Can't wait to see more (Congrats on the marriage )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amybean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-20 10:28 am   Permalink

When is Mr Tiki coming to the Bay Area? Smuggler's Cove and Forbidden Island have both called- they want a photo op!

View Profile of amybean Send a personal message to amybean  Email amybean Goto the website of amybean     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-06 11:33 am   Permalink

Look at all those fly-over states that are skipped!
We need to start a "Send Mr Tiki to the Middle of the Country" petition!
The rust belt, corn belt, bible belt...(didn't realize America needed so many belts).
Send him here and I'll gladly start it!

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-06 1:40 pm   Permalink

Where are the "suspenders" of America?! Enough with the belts!

How about a trip to Seattle - we finally got our summer (at least for the next 5 days) so Mr. T would feel right at home!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-06 2:04 pm   Permalink

So when is Mr Tiki going to come and visit the Don's crowd!

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-06 2:31 pm   Permalink

Crushenstein, looks like you've got questions to answer!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation