FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-24 12:03 am   Permalink

I hate in progress shots. I don't even like to see the reflection of me getting my hair cut or watch my dinner being made at an "open" kitchen restaurant. I like the magic of the finished item being presented in its finality. Abracadabra! New hair cut! Abracadabra! Heres' your dinner! Abracadabra! Another open pit mine!

My opinions aside there's a lot to be said for hype.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-25 5:30 pm   Permalink

thers are great I bet you totally sell out

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-25 11:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks. And yes, I am totally selling out: All my pieces will be plastered with ads for Red Bull and CBS's fall lineup.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 07:27 am   Permalink

I knew you were going to say that

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 10:42 am   Permalink

I'm also rather predictable and more or less watermelon oblivious horizon integrated to the serious under bridge hang mirror delight.

(Did yuh know I was gonna say that? If yuh did let's go buy Lotto tickets later. You pick the numbers.)

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 6:19 pm   Permalink

OMG I cant believe it thats EXACTLY what I thought you would say. I'm on my way to get the tickets now.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-26 6:52 pm   Permalink

Those are some BIG pendants Woof!

Very cool, is it going to be one large "installation"? Looks like it all shares a common base.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 8:45 pm   Permalink

The common base is love.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 02:23 am   Permalink

Some of the new Stuff in the gallery on page one. Names later. Maybe.

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 09:25 am   Permalink

How about prices and availability? Not you, the pieces.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 10:03 am   Permalink

Abracadabra!
Great Moais Woofie!
You are on a creative ROOOOOOOOL!

what's so funny bout
Peace,Love,and Progress shots?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 11:51 am   Permalink

1. Thanks for the nice things said. It's like I swallowed sunshine!

2.Things available CHEAP Saturday August 14th in Seattle.
All the details and then some are in this here market fresh Marketplace post I just made.

3. Time to hang out my laundry. (That's not a figure of speech, I literally gotta go hang out my laundry.)

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 06:26 am   Permalink

Hey Mutt, I'm totally Shocked, I never knew you had it in'Ya. Some of your stuff here is Really Cool and shows a Huge amount of personality. A lot of peeps carve the Modern stuff because they are trying to be clever artists and they fail badly, where you are doing some great stuff for what ever reason. I love the Tongue guy and Crag is one of my favorites too.
Funny thing is I Usually Hate this type of modernist art and I gotta say I am Really enjoying yours, thanks for posting and letting the stuff out into the open. Who'da Known?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 01:14 am   Permalink

Thanks!

Funny you like Tongue as it got almost zero attention at the two places I sold recently. (It really does look better in person.)

While I hope to make pieces people will like enough to want to own (the nice way of saying "buy") I generally don't approach the Stuff with a "This will be popular!" mindset. But certain pieces which I think will be most popular I'm pert near always dead wrong about. (I guess I shouldn't be surprised as there are several artist's whose work I really admire and which get very little attention from anyone else.)

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-12 05:01 am   Permalink

A Moai In Winter

A Christmas present for Dogbytes.

-----------------------------------

Also, just in case you missed it...

Beachcomber Birdhouse

The why and what and a couple more pics of the Beachcomber Birdhouse can be found here

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation