FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut Parking Lot Sale with The Hula Girls Sunday, March 28 at 4pm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
Tonga Hut Parking Lot Sale with The Hula Girls Sunday, March 28 at 4pm
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-31 2:13 pm   Permalink

Re: Chango & the Polynesians, no need to look on Amazon when you can look here on TC!

I couldn't remember if I still had that LP up, but apparently it is.

Another old related thread

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 7:47 pm   Permalink

Lee and Dionysus has 2 different Chaino cds
I think both of them are compilations.

amazing stuff.
must have cds.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 8:04 pm   Permalink

My bad Lucas, yes they are "The Polynesians" but on my LP it says Chaino (typo?) as well as some other guy. You can find a slew of "The Polynesians" albums on Itunes. Another great album to check out similar in sound/song/and style by vaious artists is "The Heart Of Tahiti" which I found on Mele.com

Here is another great group as well:

"Augie Goupil and The Royal Tahitians"

Looking forward to seeing "The Hula Girls" on Itunes in the future.

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 8:57 pm   Permalink

Yay!

The Tonga Hut parking lot sale was so much fun! So many awesome tiki vendors and awesome supporters of tiki vendors! (missed out on hearing the awesome Hula Girls as I was outside vending... waaahhh!)

So what's the Verdict? Good enough to do again? I say Hells Yeah!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 9:03 pm   Permalink

Yes, good enough to do again, for sure! I'm running out of those Tonga Hut posters if anyone is interested in grabbing one before they are all gone!! Check for availability of color with me first. Email me at mmarble949@hotmail.com

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-02 10:06 am   Permalink

i'm home from my great trip. mahalo to everybody who bought stuff from me. also many mahaloz to grog for organizing the sale and jeremy and staff (especially kelly!) for hosting. it was great seeing old friends i haven't seen in a while like tiki tony, buzzy, zaya, crazy aloysius, tikig, tobunga and everyone else. my favorite customers were the 2 guys from switzerland who are over here for rockabilly weekend in vegas. these 2 muscle bound tattooed mokes giggled like school girls as they kept coming back for one more mug or rat fink toy. when we discovered we all had rat fink tats we had to get a pic.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-02 11:53 am   Permalink

Bullet, that's so cool! Hey, it was great hangin' out with you and having lots of
time this trip down south. Gla ya did well in the sale. I hope to see you again before TO10!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-02 2:45 pm   Permalink

Hey Bullet, it was great to meet you...and look, the decanter did make it home! I got the cork cap too.

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-02 5:08 pm   Permalink

Cool Tattoos. Now that you are back oh Kingstiedye its time to start working again! Wendy and Dan

ps I hope there are even more wonderful photos to be posted

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-02 6:16 pm   Permalink

Bowana...Damn it, I forgot to pick-up the matching earings to my pendant. And like an idiot, I completely forgot to pick up a light switch cover from Crazy Al. Ugh!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-02 9:24 pm   Permalink

Dam! all you crazys live in the same area.
How fun.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation