FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut Parking Lot Sale with The Hula Girls Sunday, March 28 at 4pm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Tonga Hut Parking Lot Sale with The Hula Girls Sunday, March 28 at 4pm
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 3:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-23 11:48, FilthyMidget wrote:
Ooooh~~~~~
Fez boxes <3 <3 <3

You make it sound so naughty. I love it!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 3:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-22 12:27, FilthyMidget wrote:
I am looking forward to spending my pay check on Sunday!

Me too!

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-23 15:28, TNT wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-22 12:27, FilthyMidget wrote:
I am looking forward to spending my pay check on Sunday!

Me too!

how much are dirty dwarves and demolition experts pulling in these days?

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-23 8:09 pm   Permalink

I'll be selling pendants, earrings and stuff like that there!

Plus I'll have a few Shaken Not Stirred mugs.

Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonga hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 9:22 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Central!

We are excited to host another Tiki Central Art Show this Sunday, March 28th! The Tonga Hut is honored to bring you some of the most talented Tiki artists ever gathered in one parking lot. If that wasn't enough, The Tonga Hut is also excited to bring the "Hula Girls" Band to town for your entertainment.

We will have hand crafted Tiki Cocktails galore, served up by none other than "Hiphipahula" Kelly herself; bringing the best Tiki Cocktails back to the Hut. Joining her is the always lovely Lisa Marie.

Special thanks to "Grog", Ernie Keen, for all of his support in helping to keep the Tonga Hut true to Tiki and for his continued efforts to showcase Tiki art and artists. Our thanks also to Kirby, our in house artist, "Kirby Rocks our Hut"

This Sunday 4:00 p.m. until it's over.

The Tonga Hut since 1958
L.A.'s Oldest Tiki Bar

12808 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91606-3013
(818) 769-0708

Happy Hour 7 days a week 4-8p.m.

Mixologist Kelly Hiphipahula Every Sat. & Sun. 4-9 p.m.

Planning a private Tiki party? Call us!

View Profile of tonga hut Send a personal message to tonga hut  Email tonga hut Goto the website of tonga hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 10:42 pm   Permalink

Wish I could come, but Grog always waits 'til I am out of town to schedule these events!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 10:44 pm   Permalink

Bowana great stuff!

I can not believe you still have some of those mugs left..they are fabulous and I love mine!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 11:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-23 22:44, leleliz wrote:
Bowana great stuff!

I can not believe you still have some of those mugs left..they are fabulous and I love mine!

i second that, liz! shaken not stirred is my fave polynesian dancer mug, hands down!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 11:41 pm   Permalink

oooooh, i got my name on a car! i'm so excited, i feel like flounder in animal house.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-24 09:03 am   Permalink

And don't forget, March is coming to an end, so be sure and help come celebrate the last few days of BUZZY MONTH.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 10:16 am   Permalink

Preview of the hand screened gig posters I'm doing for Sunday...These are the films... I'm burning the screens today and hopefully printing the first color tonight.
The posters will be hand pulled, signed and numbered and printed in a small, limited edition.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 10:24 am   Permalink

dammit grog! why didn't ya invite me early enough to get my name on the poster?
i'll be autographing posters and adding my name for anyone who asks. anyone? anyone? bueller? nice work, spike. can't wait to hear you mokes shredding again. yeah, i'm cool like that, i've seen the hula girls before!

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2010-03-24 10:35 ]

TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 10:27 am   Permalink

Very very cool poster...I'm buying one and having all the vendors autograph it for me - and then frame it and display it

Thanks for posting!!

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 10:37 am   Permalink

ooh ooh, pick me g! i gotta special autograph for you: bullet "da juicer" kingstiedye.

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2010-03-24 10:40 ]

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-24 12:29 pm   Permalink

Talked with the Hula Girls, and because of their schedules it looks like they'll be performing inside the bar at 6pm. So, if you're wanting to see the Hula Girls and shop, then you better get there early enough to get your shopping done. The sale start at 4pm and Hula Girls perform at 6pm. GROG want to see the Hula Girls, but GROG vending. Maybe GROG get a space really close by the door so GROG can get in for a quick listen and then head back out to GROG' crap. Maybe we can get Jeremy to run some speakers out to the parking lot so the vendors can listen. Maybe Crazy Al and Tikiyaki Jim will have their bongos and coconuts and jam with the music on the speakers when they're manning their booths. Maybe Buzzy will have drum GROG can pound on and we'll have parking lot jam. Tony, do you have a washtub base?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation