FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Is there a Beachbum Berry Remixed Update?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Is there a Beachbum Berry Remixed Update?
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-23 2:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-23 13:10, Chip and Andy wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-22 13:07, rangda wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-17 14:03, danslave wrote:
Might be possible to do something on a limited basis, maybe a stripped down version of the books with only recipes in a encyclopedic style on paper that is coated and durable.

I would happily buy the books over again for spiral bound copies, especially if the pages were coated.

With the new book you have the information wonderfully and beautifully presented for your bar. Which means that you can now beat the crap our of your grog log (if it hasn't been already). Use the Grog Log on the bar, present Remixed to company.

Win-Win! Or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Except that Remixed has 107 new recipes...if I want to make any of those, I have to steal Remixed back from the company. I'll probably grab a second one just for the afore-mentioned crap beating.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Magnus
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-24 01:31 am   Permalink

My copy of REMIXED arrived here in cold Sweden yesterday, and what a masterpiece! While I agree that it's difficult to use when making the drinks, I see no problem with writing down the recipes on a piece of paper.

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Magnus 2010-03-24 01:31 ]

View Profile of Trader Magnus Send a personal message to Trader Magnus  Goto the website of Trader Magnus ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 07:46 am   Permalink

I got my Remixed last night after having to go to the post office to sign for it!!!

When I opened it I thought man this should be spiral bound...
After I got my Sippin' I would type the drinks into a "Word file" on the laptop that sits on the kitchen counter as I made them.
So I'll take 2 of the spiral/coated books.

I have done the Kinko's thing with several sheet music books and to me it looks like the margins in Remixed are to narrow to do this.

With the 18" of snow on the ground and still falling I'm glad I got it last night, I will be mixing and testing all day as work is closed!!!!!

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
popular dumpling

Posted: 2010-03-24 6:36 pm   Permalink

For those who waited on Remixed from Amazon -- Looks like the book is finally going to ship from Amazon come Monday. Amazon says the book is in stock March 28th, which is strange since it's a Sunday. Put in an order, delivery estimate is Wednesday March 31th with Prime shipping. My Taboo Table was supposed to ship next week and was shipped today, so we shall see on the Remixed -- maybe it will come sooner?

View Profile of popular dumpling Send a personal message to popular dumpling  Email popular dumpling     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 9:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-24 18:36, popular dumpling wrote:
For those who waited on Remixed from Amazon -- Looks like the book is finally going to ship from Amazon come Monday. Amazon says the book is in stock March 28th

I received an email today stating the same thing, so hopefull i'll have a copy in my hot little hands soon.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nate

Posted: 2010-03-25 2:40 pm   Permalink

Finally! Yep just got my email from Amazon yesterday too.

Says "In stock but may take 1-2 days to process" on Amazon right now. I guess they either have them or will have them in the next couple of days.

View Profile of nate Send a personal message to nate      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shaun of theTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 3:47 pm   Permalink

Amazon just emailed me a few minutes ago to let me know that my order shipped out. FINALLY.

View Profile of Shaun of theTiki Send a personal message to Shaun of theTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-25 4:15 pm   Permalink

My estimated arrival date: March 30 2010.
Looking forward to it!

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2010-03-25 4:35 pm   Permalink

Don't want to wait?

Beachbum Berry Remixed is on sale at Smuggler's Cove starting TONIGHT! Come on down!

I also have a few copies of Sipping Safari if ya still need one!

Mahalo!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rev_thumper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 5:37 pm   Permalink

Our copy arrived direct from SLG publishing last night. It is made of awesome.

View Profile of rev_thumper Send a personal message to rev_thumper      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 06:54 am   Permalink

OK, I could not take it anymore....

Since I knew my Amazon book is now on its way, the other night I tore apart my SLG version to see how it would work out spiral bound.

Result...? AWESOME!

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 07:19 am   Permalink

That's how he earned his master ranking.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 07:38 am   Permalink

I am SO headed to Kinkos to get that done!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 08:48 am   Permalink

Well, my timing is a litle poor I guess. Hopefuly my SLG order will be here like today as I just jumped ship on Amazon in order to get the book faster.

Leisure Master, I think that's a winner!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 09:03 am   Permalink

Leisure Master, that looks fantastic. Did you have to take the book apart before you had the spiral binding done, or did they do that too?

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation