FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Atomic Tiki Lounge
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Atomic Tiki Lounge
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 10:23 am   Permalink

Great stuff.

Thanks for the pics of your yard. It has given me lots of great ideas for my upcoming project.

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-10 3:34 pm   Permalink

Looking great ATP!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-10 4:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks Jason & Chippy
You guys going to make it to the TikiFarm bash this weekend?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-11 12:51 am   Permalink

Your collection is incredible and your talent for putting it all together is very inspirational. Great place, inside and out.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 8:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-10 16:15, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Thanks Jason & Chippy
You guys going to make it to the TikiFarm bash this weekend?

Well I have to work on Saturdays but I am going to try to work something out and see if I can cut out early as I was on a project today for over 7 hours on my day off. (Oh Well)

You have to take a picture with Mrs ATP in your Tiki suit from Dons.

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 12:38 am   Permalink

Hello Everybody!

ATP and myself are moving the "Atomic Tiki Lounge" to new digs
we are moving into a Mid Century Box that was built in 1958, it was in pretty bad shape
and we have spent the last 4 months gutting & renovating the place with help from ATPs Brother in law
who is a contractor, we are doing the work ourselves.

Here are some before photos when the place was in bad shape

After knocking out some walls

That was just a taste of what we have been doing, so after gutting the whole house, replacing the electric & plumbing, re-pouring the foundation, re-framing walls, new windows, redoing all the bathrooms, etc. etc.

We are now at this stage, New siding & front door

New drywall, paint, lights & a new custom rock wall etc.

The Exterior gets new siding & paint etc.

Starting the landscaping & some Moais!
we have a much smaller yard so ATP will have a bit of a landscaping challenge

Well that's what we have so far, still alot of work to do, new fence & more landscaping etc.
ATP says hello to all of you TCers & to "Bamboo Ben" hope your digging the color!

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thortiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 02:52 am   Permalink

NICE! Keep those update pics coming & assume your new neighbors are pleased with the property upgrade? Thortiki

View Profile of Thortiki Send a personal message to Thortiki  Goto the website of Thortiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GreenJeep2005

Posted: 2011-07-01 05:49 am   Permalink

Great Pictures! Looking at them always inspires me. However, living in Buffalo, NY limits what one can do. I am presently looking for any type of "tropical" looking perennial plants that can survive our climate. The search continues!

Is it Vacation Time yet? Then I'll have a drink!!

View Profile of GreenJeep2005 Send a personal message to GreenJeep2005  Email GreenJeep2005     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 06:27 am   Permalink

WOW! The house is looking amazing! I will hopefully be building a home in the next year or so and I'm looking at some classical blueprints for an MCM home. Love the light fixtures and the stone wall looks awesome. Great job!

If you could provide any additional details about the house that would be great. Square footage, layout, etc. I'm so envious.

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 07:02 am   Permalink

Looks amazing, guys!!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 08:37 am   Permalink

Diggin' the choice of colors!

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 08:57 am   Permalink

Wow, JG, looks incredible! Keep up the good work!

Caltiki Brent

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 08:58 am   Permalink

Looks... FANTASTIC !!

I'd say keep it minimalist, i.e. "Tiki MODERN".

Too much Tiki = Clutter. Ha, ha.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 10:15 am   Permalink

Wow! hope I get invited to the first party

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-01 10:21 am   Permalink

WOW! Love the transformation and the interior colors.

Chris

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation