FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events San Francisco Tiki Crawl 10?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
San Francisco Tiki Crawl 10?
CephaloTiki

Posted: 2010-04-13 9:50 pm   Permalink

Is there going to be a Bay Area Tiki Crawl 2010? Planning a trip out west this summer and would love to include this event.

View Profile of CephaloTiki Send a personal message to CephaloTiki  Goto the website of CephaloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joshua Bell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-13 10:07 pm   Permalink

Given that I was blissfully unaware of the previous events, I'm hoping so too. Glancing over at my wife, she says "Hey, I'm the one that dragged *you* to the Tonga Room" so I guess that makes two. (Modulo babysitting, of course.)

View Profile of Joshua Bell Send a personal message to Joshua Bell  Email Joshua Bell Goto the website of Joshua Bell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 10:18 pm   Permalink

I heard a little birdy said keep a ear open for July.
but not 100% sure.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-15 11:53 pm   Permalink

Trader Vic's Emeryville might now be open.
they will close EOD April 30 "for remodeling"

I'll post more info here if I hear about it.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-16 10:25 am   Permalink

Yeah, TV Emeryville will be closing at the end of April and re-opening in September. Don't know how/if that will effect the Tiki Crawl dates.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-16 10:53 am   Permalink

This gives the crawl planners more time but as someone who was planning to attend Tiki Central's 10th Anniversary crawl I'll say this - If you can't wait for Emeryville to re-open... I'm not crawling. I hope they schedule it around the reopening, I'm sure after being closed for a while they could use a burst of thirsty people like the crawl would give them.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-16 11:16 am   Permalink

I don't want to speak out of turn here but I'd be up for two crawls. I'm so new to all things tiki what do I know but the more crawling the better in my book. Maybe we could have a Paul Crawl that would include the new and improved Trader Vic's in September or when ever they have their grand reopening.

I need to reiterate that I'm new to this world of tiki so if I've offended anyone I'm sorry. It's just that I'm working on creating the personal need for a liver transplant and I'd like more opportunities to pickle it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-16 3:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-16 10:53, Bora Boris wrote:
I'll say this - If you can't wait for Emeryville to re-open... I'm not crawling.

Well, then, July it is!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-16 7:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-16 15:19, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-04-16 10:53, Bora Boris wrote:
I'll say this - If you can't wait for Emeryville to re-open... I'm not crawling.

Well, then, July it is!

Oh Snap!!

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai'a Niu

Posted: 2010-05-31 6:53 pm   Permalink

I could <3 to catch a crawl in August since I shall be visiting the bay area.

and Oasis is sold out ...although I suppose that is where everyone shall be (including my favourite mermaid)

View Profile of Mai'a Niu Send a personal message to Mai'a Niu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-31 7:04 pm   Permalink

The crawl was tentatively scheduled for July, but that's been scrapped due to TV's closing. Think after Oasis sometime.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-31 7:27 pm   Permalink

YAY

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 12:42 pm   Permalink

Can you imagine when that "Bullet" train to LA to SF actually comes to fruition?

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-02 11:51 pm   Permalink

Stay tuned for an official announcement about the Tiki Crawl!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-03 07:06 am   Permalink

Every year I say I am going and every year it doesn't happen.

THIS year I am doing it all..Oasis AND the freakin NorCal crawl.

Looking forward to the weekend (whenever it may be) Bill!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation