FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
Smokin Joe

Posted: 2010-07-12 10:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-10 00:16, jdseeks wrote:
Koop Kooper's podcasts are great,

I can second that! Always a good 'cast - and some fascinating guests.

Oh yeah - Fez-o-rama will be there with our tassels on! Looking forward to year 10 ! ! !

View Profile of Smokin Joe Send a personal message to Smokin Joe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MamboKing
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-13 4:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-10 00:16, jdseeks wrote:
Koop Kooper's podcasts are great, go check them out on itunes. He has some interesting interviews including Otto's and one with Beachbum Berry. Also the Radio Free Bakersfield podcast #168 for Tiki Oasis 10 has an awesome song selection and Yahtzee never was so cool. http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=37003&forum=11&12

Gracias for the kind words! Just so people go to the podcast they want to listen to, please note it is show # 186. Thanks again!
http://garagepunk.ning.com/profile/RadioFreeBakersfield
http://www.sandiegojoe.com/rfb.htm

View Profile of MamboKing Send a personal message to MamboKing  Email MamboKing Goto the website of MamboKing     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-14 11:43 am   Permalink

Research for our Aquarama symposium is going furiously! If you're a fan of 1960s mermaid attractions we hope you'll join us Friday morning. We're also thrilled to have the one-and-only Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid as our special guest.

See you there!

View Profile of Vintage Roadside Send a personal message to Vintage Roadside  Goto the website of Vintage Roadside     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-17 10:06 pm   Permalink

Only80 tickets left online for presale

If you have a hotel room but no ticket please get em now!

http://tikioasis.org/tickets/

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-18 11:34 am   Permalink

check out Tiki Oasis DJ Jay Strongman on his first Luxuria Music appearance tonight! Write in and tell the station what cha think!

Sunday @ 8 pm pst Legendary globe-trotting London DJ Jay Strongman presents his own unique take on the Exotica genre exclusively for LuxuriaMusic.com Playing what he calls “Music For 21st Century Tiki Bars”, Jay will be creating a heady mix of vintage tunes and the latest contemporary lounge-bar grooves that are helping to redefine Exotica for a new generation.

LuxuriaMusic.com

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Tiki Viking
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-18 1:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks, babydoe. I'll also be giving Luxuria listeners a preview of some of the tunes I'll be spinning during my Friday afternoon set at Tiki Oasis 10...

View Profile of Kon-Tiki Viking Send a personal message to Kon-Tiki Viking      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-19 8:32 pm   Permalink

Here's the world's first look at one of the three new designs we'll be launching at Tiki Oasis this year.

Portland's Zombie Zulu. Circa. 1950 - 1958. Hope you enjoy it!

View Profile of Vintage Roadside Send a personal message to Vintage Roadside  Goto the website of Vintage Roadside     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockaHula

Posted: 2010-07-19 9:07 pm   Permalink

Hi, Otto!
Lookin' forward to TO10 and wanted to see where we need to sign up for the room crawls. I'm helping Melissa with the fashion show this year and can't wait to have some rockin' fun! My fella Dave and I are ready and waiting for a rum-filled weekend!

Marissa Patrick

View Profile of RockaHula Send a personal message to RockaHula      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-20 12:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-19 21:07, RockaHula wrote:
Hi, Otto!
Lookin' forward to TO10 and wanted to see where we need to sign up for the room crawls. I'm helping Melissa with the fashion show this year and can't wait to have some rockin' fun! My fella Dave and I are ready and waiting for a rum-filled weekend!

Marissa Patrick

there is a separate thread in this same section, it is here

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=36977&forum=17&76

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-20 10:54 am   Permalink

Does anybody know if I ordered my tix already, do I still have to wait in that long annoying line to get my wristband?

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-20 11:19 am   Permalink

I usually wait till around 11:30 or so on thurs. nite at Bali Hi to get my wristband, and the line is only about 10 min. long.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-21 09:59 am   Permalink

I am super excited to be attending and volunteering at the Oasis.

Its going to be my 1st time and I can not wait to meet all the Ohana that I only know online!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 2:36 pm   Permalink

Tiki Oasis Sold Out?!

Yup it is true we are sold out. I added a few more tickets online for those who forgot to purchase but they are going fast!

Just a reminder hotel rooms do NOT include tickets to the evening events!

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

XO Baby Doe
Tiki Oasis

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 4:23 pm   Permalink

here is a taste of what to expect from the martini kings at tiki oasis 10.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egBhMj1ClBA

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-23 12:43 am   Permalink

Tiki Oasis has partnered with San Diego Urban Transportation private shuttle service
They operate a number of 12 passenger vans that will be on call for the duration of our event.
They provide airport shuttle service, Bali Hai transpo, hotel-to-hotel service, and any transportation needs you would normally call a cab for

Need a lift to the Bali Hai on Thursday night for you and your 10 friends? No problem.
Only $5 per person each way (roundtrip $10) from any of our three partner hotels
(Crowne Plaza, Handlery Hotel, Kings Inn)
Call Nick Hintza @ San Diego Urban Transportation and make your reservation NOW.
619-646-8629
mhintza@yahoo.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation